Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gift cards.

Two things I want to say.

1) I'm not sure if anyone knows this (I didn't) but the gift cards apparently expire after approximately a year. I went to use one today that I got LAST xmas for the wheel and tire special today and it wouldn't work.

2) I spoke to Ashley, who told me why it wasn't working (it has expired less than a week ago) and in typical Adams fashion, she helped me out by reactivating it and allowing me to make the purchase. Once again proving why there's no other company out there like Adam's!

And on a side note, I can't wait to get that wheel brush.

Well to answer the question...i got one of each last year. the $25, $50 and $100. I used the other two but as I don't have much space to store my stuff I haven't bought anything unless I NEEDED it. And to be completely honest, I forgot I had it a couple times when ordering as well haha.

so I wanted the wheel kit as I went through most of the 16oz wheel cleaner in one washing, and that brush.... and I actually remembered the gift card so... :D

I too have been on the receiving end of Adam's customer service thanks to Ashley. WOW is the only word that comes to mind. I also believe that there is more than one Ashley. It's easy to visualize, on the phone with one hand, chatting live online with the other hand all while performing many behind the scenes jobs. Cloned 2 or 3 times maybe?

Archived