Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interest in a "Photoshop" forum?

Most forums I've either been a member of or built have had a dedicated photoshop forum where member's can request custom avatars and signatures. Other savvy members take a few minutes out of their day, create them, and post them back up for use.

If any of you have some skills and would be willing to lend a hand and make some art let me know! If the response is good - it's on! :burnout:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the PS program, but I just got it and I'm still trying to teach myself to use it. Being your average senior, (computer challenged) that may take some time. Being retired with lots of time on my hands, if I ever get to the point where I know what I'm doing with PS I'd be happy to volunteer my services. I tried going to the local collage to take their class, but it fills up quickly and they give preference to the full time students.

Can anyone suggest another source of training? Maybe at an Apple store, I have a MAC.

I have the PS program, but I just got it and I'm still trying to teach myself to use it. Being your average senior, (computer challenged) that may take some time. Being retired with lots of time on my hands, if I ever get to the point where I know what I'm doing with PS I'd be happy to volunteer my services. I tried going to the local collage to take their class, but it fills up quickly and they give preference to the full time students.

Can anyone suggest another source of training? Maybe at an Apple store, I have a MAC.

Check out this link as it will bring you to part of Apple's website that you can check out what classes are going on where:

http://www.apple.com/retail/workshops/

If you scroll down to "Browse Retail Workshops" there is a Photos section. It would appear that they offer a course entitled "Adobe Photoshop CS3". There is a separate one for Adobe Photoshop Elements 6. I took a couple of classes @ my local Apple store and they were very worth while. Godspeed.

• 2 weeks later...
I dont have Photoshop so I am out of this.

I don't have Photoshop either but would love to learn and be able to create my own images with my Z06. You guys that have it are really amazing with some of the stuff I've seen here....:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• 4 months later...