Customer Service 866.965.0400

Placed my first order :D

ArmyAcadia09

Question

16 answers to this question

I agree, I even used the products once in the company of my dad to show him how good Adams' stuff really is, and he ran in the house and started shopping for himself.

My dad too, has been amazed at how well this stuff works, and so much so he lets me order stuff from his cc rather than mine :banana:

The nozzle ships by its self iirc?

Actually talked to ADAM! He is workin it now, well earlier. didn't hear back yet. They ordered them from their people and should be in Monday. He is working his magic trying to get one to me tomorrow. yes tomorrow in my hands. We will see. But I was very shocked he answered, most places its a call center.

That's what makes Adam's great :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Actually talked to ADAM! He is workin it now, well earlier. didn't hear back yet. They ordered them from their people and should be in Monday. He is working his magic trying to get one to me tomorrow. yes tomorrow in my hands. We will see. But I was very shocked he answered, most places its a call center.

Once you try those products out, I'm sure it won't be long before you place your next order. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

I agree, I even used the products once in the company of my dad to show him how good Adams' stuff really is, and he ran in the house and started shopping for himself.

Archived