Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Big Thanks Goes Out to Adam, CJ, and Crew

there were so many things that happened with this order that made me happier then a pig in....well you know lol......it all started when i made a call on 12/31 to see if i could use my 10% discount from when i joined the forums along with the free shipping special that was going on. i talked with CJ and he asked Adam who gave me the ok to use it...score lol....i put my order in the system along with order notes that could fill up a college lecture book on the history of America lol...it had things ranging from empty bottles, gift certificates, a sticker, and i asked to have it ship on monday so it didnt sit somewhere cold all weekend and freeze....i went to check on my order monday and it hadnt shipped yet so i chatted with Steve on the chat feature and he checked on my order and said it wasnt goin to ship until tuesday since they were waiting on the blue tire sponges to come in from the manufacturer...he also sent Ashley an email about some order details for the discounts and gift certificates i wanted to use. i figured with Ashley being on vacantion i would have to wait but it wasnt a big deal.....tuesday rolled around and i was downstairs putting together one of my sons birthday presents (he turned 3. i swear some of his stuff was harder to put together then my cold air intake on my car lol)....i missed a call and had a voicemail from....the man himself....Adam....my family asked who it was and when i told him the owner of Adam's they thought i was joking....i had to inform them i was far from joking....i called back and talked to CJ and he informed me the blue sponges still hadnt come in and asked if i wanted the order expediated and i said no since i didnt need it at the time or so i thought....well i had a person call me up and wanted their car done this weekend and i needed some of the stuff i had on order to do theirs...i told them i would see if i could get my stuff to do it...i called back wednesday morning and left a message for CJ and he called me back tonight saying he had some good and bad news. he told me they were goin to ship my order 2 day air (which isnt cheap by any means) which was the good news....the bad news was the blue sponges still hadnt come in but he said the good side was he was going to upgrade my order of the 6 blue sponges to the 6 black tires sponges....i was like :jawdrop:....he also asked if there was anything else within reason they could do for me but i said they had already done more then enough to make me happy. this is one of the many reasons i will be a life long customer and will tell everyones brother and sister about Adam's products.

thanks to Adam, CJ, Steve, and the whole crew!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

ill be putting pics up when the order comes :mail:

also just a general question...can the black tire spinges be used to apply VRT to parts of the car like the dash and door panels?

also just a general question...can the black tire spinges be used to apply VRT to parts of the car like the dash and door panels?

Can't see why not. Thanks for the great story. You really can't beat Adam's customer service. Spread the word! :cheers:

I just got off the phone with Adam, and +1 on the customer service. I called about my order to get a tracking number and he explained about the temperature effecting shipping, and actually had a short conversation with me instead of putting me on hold, which was cool. :2thumbs:

today was a great day...i was playing with my son in the family room and heard the door bell ring.....i took off at a sprint for the door knowing it was the fedex guy with my Adam's package :mail:....i got the box inside and opened it up and saw a note from CJ thanking me for my order and letting me know my stickers were in the 2 super plush towels that he included in my order since he thought i may need some more lol....nothing was frozen so that made me happy but with it being shipped 2 day i didnt expect it to. i took everything out and snapped a few pics and re-organized my detailing "locker"...i put all the junk i dont need or use anymore on one side and dedicated the other side to all my Adam's stuff.....i cant wait to place my next order! my line up of Adam's is almost complete.

102_0846.jpg

102_0848.jpg

102_0851.jpg

thanks again Adam, CJ, and crew!!!!:cheers:

Adam and his his crew are hard to beat. You can use the same applicator, but I would try and dedicate one for interior use and one for exterior, tires get dirtier that interiors, just safer that way.

Bruce

Adam and his his crew are hard to beat. You can use the same applicator, but I would try and dedicate one for interior use and one for exterior, tires get dirtier that interiors, just safer that way.

Bruce

yeah i was going to mark one to be specific for tires and one for interior since i got 6 of them lol. ill probably also cut one in half for low profile tires like ive seen other do.

I just got off the phone with Adam, and +1 on the customer service. I called about my order to get a tracking number and he explained about the temperature effecting shipping, and actually had a short conversation with me instead of putting me on hold, which was cool. :2thumbs:
Chad sent me an e-mail Wednesaday saying my order wasn't gonna go out until Monday because of weather and I told him that was cool with me.

Another A+ for Adams' crew. I can't count how many times now people stop to look at the shine I keep on my cars and then the selling point is the customer service. I have converted a few people just on those two things alone.

Archived