Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Supra Photoshoot

Alec

very nice looking car :thumbsup:

I have been born and raised on old school American muscle. However I have a general love for all beautiful cars and your supra looks amazing. I really want to get a Rx8 and do a carbon fiber theme.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Are there any other Supra's on this forum?

Great photos!:glasses:

Were those pictures taken in Arlington Heights?

Very close. Just places in the NW burbs. You from Illinois?

Very nice set of wheels! :thumbsup:

The front looks modified. Tell us more about changes you made to the body. What year is that?

Thanks! But the wheels aren't nice at all, lol. They're Ruff Racing and the quality shows for the price. Somebody actually wants to buy them for 1600 even though you can buy them brand new for $600, lol

My car is a 1989. It has a GReddy GRacer front bumper, Bomex sides, Bomex rears. RSR exhaust, custom Bilstein coilovers, fully re-done interior, lots of polished engine parts, etc. 140k miles, original paint. Not much done to the engine as you can probably tell, but I like doing wheels and suspension before I do engine parts.

Hey Junkman, I was watching some of your videos and they're great! And that Corvette, WOW! Like you said in a vid, "you're shine ain't gonna be nothing like my shine."

I still need to get some more Adam's products. So far all I have tried is the Metal Polish. I keep looking at the $500 detailing kit and dreaming, lol. I have to admit, I have some minor swirls, and my car is currently on Meguiars products. Actuall the NXT 2.0 Wax isn't bad for off the shelf.

Hopefully I will be converting to Adam's products soon. I still need to get a Porter Cable and I currently have my eye on BSG, VRT, and a couple other products.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I really appreciate it!

Remember that CAR PEOPLE will see the beauty in ALL cars.

Looks great!

Just imagine how much better Adams will make it look!

Good call on the fogs... They looked out of place IMO.

Chris

Wow, that was a fast response! Thanks! lol, most American cars owners don't appreciate foreign cars and vice versa. I appreciate all cars!

You gotta remember there are "American car fans" then there are car guys. Car guys appreciate all cars, especially the ones that time, money, effort, and care have been put in to.

Your car looks great, I always liked those old Supras.

You gotta remember there are "American car fans" then there are car guys. Car guys appreciate all cars, especially the ones that time, money, effort, and care have been put in to.

Your car looks great, I always liked those old Supras.

Yes, I agree. Btw, where in Illinois are you?

hey Alec i saw you posted something about the $500 intro kit.....if i had to do it all over again when i first started with Adams i would have gotten that....it would have saved me money in so many ways....just my $.02

Haha, as a sophmore in HS, I don't think I can afford it anytime soon. I have to pay for EVERYTHING for my car so I'm broke, lol. Insurance isn't cheap, nor is gas, nor is mods, etc. But if I have $500 to spend on car care products, I would definitely get that kit.

Archived