Customer Service 866.965.0400

How about a 4-pack option for the WCW towels?

JoeSyko

Question

The WCW towels work well with all of the watery consistency products. They don't drink up the product like the plush towels do. I use them with detail spray, waterless wash and the glass cleaner.

Taking this advice to heart, I will be using the WCW towels just as much as the Super Plush (If not more). I think there are many others here who will do the same. How about adding a 4 pack purchase option on the website like you have for the Super Plush?

For that matter, is there an option to get savings for buying in bulk?

18 answers to this question

Looks like they took your advice on the 4 pack. I always used the big white waffle weave towels myself - not a fan of the super plush for the WW.

I'm excited to see this plum - be sure to take pictures on your cross country journey!

I was thinking of zig zagging my way south west until I hit the 20 and then take that all the way till it dumps off on the 10 which will take me into LA.

Route 66 would be awesome no doubt.

I just looked at that route. Pretty good. I would try and get out of the salt belt as soon as possible. I hope we get some pics from the trip. I imagine it will be a good time!

I would go south and across. To bad it is not summer you could do the rt 66 old time drive. That would be awesome in that car!

I was thinking of zig zagging my way south west until I hit the 20 and then take that all the way till it dumps off on the 10 which will take me into LA.

Route 66 would be awesome no doubt.

Wouldn't keeping that far north (thru Colorado and such) have me hitting quite a bit of snow? I could stop and visit the new warehouse tho. :rockon:

There is one other on south of there that goes through arkansas texas and all that to i belive 15 that will take you to la

Most likely 70 if you want a straight shot if i thinking correctly off the top of my head.

Wouldn't keeping that far north (thru Colorado and such) have me hitting quite a bit of snow? I could stop and visit the new warehouse tho. :rockon:

Ha! I'm planning on driving it home cross country so the pics might not get posted all that quick. Speaking of cross country.... :help: Any truckers or travelers out there who know the best route from New Wilmington, PA to SoCal to avoid as much severe weather as humanly possible?

Thanks!!!

After footing the bill to get the car and get it home I don't know if I want to buy any tires anytime soon. :burnout:;)

Most likely 70 if you want a straight shot if i thinking correctly off the top of my head.

if you dont get pics put up by the 25th i will not be a happy camper lol

Ha! I'm planning on driving it home cross country so the pics might not get posted all that quick. Speaking of cross country.... :help: Any truckers or travelers out there who know the best route from New Wilmington, PA to SoCal to avoid as much severe weather as humanly possible?

I am excited for you!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: :burnout:

Thanks!!!

I want to see a nice new challenger burnout. LOL

After footing the bill to get the car and get it home I don't know if I want to buy any tires anytime soon. :burnout:;)

Funny you should ask. Her birthday is today! They finished her on the assembly line this morning and sent her to the another location to have the stripes put on. She is scheduled to hit the dealership on the 25th! I'm so excited! :banana:

if you dont get pics put up by the 25th i will not be a happy camper lol

When do you get your new Challenger?:confused:

Funny you should ask. Her birthday is today! They finished her on the assembly line this morning and sent her to the another location to have the stripes put on. She is scheduled to hit the dealership on the 25th! I'm so excited! :banana:

Archived