Customer Service 866.965.0400

VRT protectant

fly4food84

Question

11 answers to this question

The VRT WILL give you protection from uv rays, but remember..... it's intended purpose is for Vinyl and Rubber, not leather (although I know some people use it on it).

The Leather Conditoner has a vu rating between 45 and 65 and is made specifically for leather (although you can use it on vinyl too). I use it on my dash because of the uv rating to prevent fade and to keep my dash softer.

Thanks, I think I'll be ordering some LC!

If you have any doubts about how clean the surface you'll be putting it on is, then make sure you pick up the Leather Cleaner too. You'll be amazed how much dirt you'll get out. :2thumbs:

The VRT WILL give you protection from uv rays, but remember..... it's intended purpose is for Vinyl and Rubber, not leather (although I know some people use it on it).

The Leather Conditoner has a vu rating between 45 and 65 and is made specifically for leather (although you can use it on vinyl too). I use it on my dash because of the uv rating to prevent fade and to keep my dash softer.

:iagree::banana:

Leather Cond. is an SPF65 and has a nice matte finish

VRT at full strength is SPF35 but has more gloss, as you cut the VRT with water the protection level diminishes significantly as does the shine.

Depending on the time of year I vary between a highly diluted mixture of VRT or a full strength leather conditioner.

Archived