Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Cat n' Critter Repellent Glaze... Amazing!

Brett LaCroix

Question

If you are like me, you cannot stand to come out in the morning and find paw prints plastered all over your freshly detailed vehicle.

It's as if those feline "demons of the night" have a 6th sense that tells them exactly when a car has been washed.

That used to be a problem for me... until I started using Adam's Cat n' Critter Repellent Glaze.

Added at the end of your Clay-Polish-Wax routine, this unique compound will dramatically decrease your unsightly cat paw problems.

How you ask?

This remarkable dual-action, paint-safe formula leaves a nano thin coating... designed to irritate the animal's paws. This causes the feline to immediately jump off of the vehicle (and think twice about doing it again).

And if that wasn't enough, the super slick finish also makes it difficult for the critter to hold on... often causing the cat to slide right off of the car. (Note: This product is ASPCA approved and will not harm the feline in any way.)

I have also found an added, un-documented benefit. Often, as the animal is sliding off the vehicle...their soft, micro-fur underbelly actually polishes away their paw prints!

That's right, 78% of the time, the vehicle finish will look like they had never even jumped on the car at all.

Amazing!

OK... I am Joking! :D This product does not "yet" exist... but when it does. :2thumbs:

:jester: Brett

9 answers to this question

Archived