Customer Service 866.965.0400

Well crap... There goes my mod money...

Chewy

...Either that or a new Subie. I like the Subie we have now.

Chris

Subies are mint. My wife has an 09 Forester and loves it. There is a ton of stuff that you have to haul around with a kid when they are real young....stroller, portable crib, bags with like 18 outfits, etc...so you need less space after they are 2. Good luck.

if you can swing it pay fir a 3d ultrasound it was really cool when we did it.

Not an issue. All medical bills are paid by my work... No out of pocket or anything. That being said I won't do it if it's stupid amounts more. :o

• 3 months later...

The baby at 20 weeks 6 days! :willy:

:2thumbs:

Looks normal! It's growing well and all the tests came back pretty positive (as in negative) for downs and other defects. :cheers:

Congrats bro!Not to scare you buy my wife just gave birth 2 weeks ago today, and I haven't touched my car since. No detailing, driving or admiring. I do walk by it when taking the dog out through the garage though! I've only been in our daily drivers, and I haven't been able to clean those either. Baby is just to "young" to take out is what I'm told so grocery shopping and all the other things she does are on my shoulders now. The sacrifice is worth it, but rubbing on my car is a major stress reliever. In reality though, babys that come from you are more important than any car…unless…no, any car.

Congrats bro!Not to scare you buy my wife just gave birth 2 weeks ago today, and I haven't touched my car since. No detailing, driving or admiring. I do walk by it when taking the dog out through the garage though! I've only been in our daily drivers, and I haven't been able to clean those either. Baby is just to "young" to take out is what I'm told so grocery shopping and all the other things she does are on my shoulders now. The sacrifice is worth it, but rubbing on my car is a major stress reliever. In reality though, babys that come from you are more important than any car…unless…no, any car.

Couldn't agree more!!!

Thanks guys.:2thumbs:

As much as we all love our shinny cars there are more important things in life. It is good to see your priorities are straight.

Archived