Customer Service 866.965.0400

Well crap... There goes my mod money...

Chewy

My wife is pregnant...

I thought it would take a little longer to happen but we WERE trying so it's not a surprise. It basically happened in less than a month from when we started "trying"... I guess all that practice paid off...:banana::jester:

A little history... We are both 35. I'm less than a month from being 36. We got married November 7th. of 2009. It's both of ours first marriage and first child. Should be a trip... I am a toy boy... I like my big boy toys but I've already switched that to looking at baby stuff... :willy:

It does make me feel a bit manly... lol:thumbsup:

Cheers All,

Chris

Congrats Chris! It is the biggest change in your life that you will undergo, even more than getting married. Your whole perspective changes to what is best for the little one. Of course a nice balance has to be made between the little one and man toys!

Congrats and start looking for cool minivans or SUV's.

The G8 is deffinantly big enough for a kid.... or two. If I can fit three 250 pound dudes in the back a car seat is no problem.

I'm thinking Ford Edge with the Eco-Boost... If I can wing it... They're pricey so I may go with a Sport version of it. Either that or a new Subie. I like the Subie we have now.

I have two dogs and two dogs and a kid in the back seat ISN'T going to work... :willy:

Chris

I'm thinking Ford Edge with the Eco-Boost... If I can wing it... They're pricey so I may go with a Sport version of it. Either that or a new Subie. I like the Subie we have now.

I have two dogs and two dogs and a kid in the back seat ISN'T going to work... :willy:

Chris

750Li SON ! you can fit like 14 babies in the back seat...

Chris

Those ecoboosts are sweet.

Archived