Customer Service 866.965.0400

Kreepstool

That's awesome Rich! Alli is a sweetheart, as is Darlene. Bath time is fantastic, I agree. Gave Luca a bath tonight, and she just about splashed all the water out of the tub, the crazy little midget. Jumped up and landed on her little butt about a zillion times, soaking everything within about 8ft!:help:

Used four towels to soak up the mess, laughing the whole time, and Luca laughed at me, running around naked in the bathroom watching me, "Hahahahahahahah!!!"

At least I amused her tonight, and thank goodness she didn't pee on the ground before her diaper was on!:)

Used four towels to soak up the mess, laughing the whole time, and Luca laughed at me, running around naked in the bathroom watching me, "Hahahahahahahah!!!"

:)

Let me get this straight...........Luca was the naked one..........right? :lolsmack:

Otherwise, that image would require :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We really should let Junkman know about the great stuff Adam's sells, they got paste wax now too AJ :jester:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am with Rich. If Adam sold a food snack pack AJ would be all over it. :jester:

Those pics of the little girls makes me want another one. Did I say that? :lolsmack:

Cute pics.

Archived