Customer Service 866.965.0400

Kreepstool

Fed Ex guy pulled up a couple of hours ago with a nice big box that had my Kreepstool inside.

I was hesitant to try this because I couldn't figure what could make it worth the cost, but after having had three other rolling chairs, this one is definitely number 1!

It comes fully assembled except for the wheels and you have to insert the tubes for the back into the chair. That's it. It is totally welded everywhere, all steel.

It has the tube under the seat for dirty towels, the tray in the front for micros, and all kinds of compartments underneath for everything you can possibly use to detail your car.

So anyhow, I took it all out of the box and pushed the back onto the seat till the button clicked. It was a little tough getting that in, so I sprayed a little silicone on them and they slid right in.

The wheels all screw into the legs, two have brakes on them..........six wheels in total. It comes with a wrench to tighten them up too.

This thing is so well made that I don't see it ever wearing out or warping like others I've had. There is a full diamond cut steel plate welded underneath the seat for support, so that thing isn't going to sag or warp either. We all sat on it and scooted around on the carpet and the kitchen floor. It moves like butter on both surfaces, so I'm guessing that it'll go real well on dirt too.

It's also a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Big enough for my big rear end for sure.

So here it is. All I can say is I can't wait till spring to get to use it outside with the car.

For now, I'll use it in the basement for all my projects there.

000_2541.jpg

Check out all the compartments in the bottom tray

000_2542.jpg

000_2543.jpg

This is under the seat..........all welded.

000_2546.jpg

I really reccommend this one to everyone! :2thumbs:

jj........It is extremely comfortable. It's a good height. I'm 6' and I'm not bent over or forward with it.

Did you notice he has his Sponge Bob backpack all ready to go too :lol:

You dummy. That's not spongebob! That's the Backyardigans! And this young lady is big enough to come and beat you up for that. :lolsmack:

000_2545.jpg

Looks VERY well built with the expanded steel under the seat and all...

The only issue I'd have would be the chance the handle/back of the chair could accidentally come in contact with the paint. I wonder if draping a towel over the back or somehow softening the blow would be smart...

With what looks like roller blade wheels, it ought to move on hard surfaces like a dream. But I would think it would bog down on dirt.:)

Looks really well made - nice and solid.

Well, we all sat on it and rolled it around the house on the carpet, and it's pretty thick. No problems moving it and it didn't bog down or need extra effort to move. But I see your point.

The only issue I'd have would be the chance the handle/back of the chair could accidentally come in contact with the paint. I wonder if draping a towel over the back or somehow softening the blow would be smart...

I think I'm more concerned with the tube under the seat because those edges are a little rough. As for the back, I'm not worried. I don't use these things if both cars are in the garage with limited space, and can't imagine why I'd have the back facing the car. It has brakes on it so you can lock the wheels from rolling if you have to get up to get something. That way it won't accidentally roll.

I think I'm more concerned with the tube under the seat because those edges are a little rough. As for the back, I'm not worried. I don't use these things if both cars are in the garage with limited space, and can't imagine why I'd have the back facing the car. It has brakes on it so you can lock the wheels from rolling if you have to get up to get something. That way it won't accidentally roll.

Small children... ;)

Turn your back for a second and BAM! :o

jj........It is extremely comfortable. It's a good height. I'm 6' and I'm not bent over or forward with it.

You dummy. That's not spongebob! That's the Backyardigans! And this young lady is big enough to come and beat you up for that. :lolsmack:

000_2545.jpg

Wow!!! Look how big your granddaughter is Rich! Amazing how fast these munchkins grow up. I would imagine being a grandparent is great. More pictures of her with you and Darlene, please??????!!!!!!!!:D

Since I'm not exactly a young Dad, I'll feel like a grandparent, only, I'll actually be a parent. Especially when Luca is in High School. That will be crazy, and I'll be nearly 60.:willy:

Just had a nice evening with our little girl tonight, while Melissa went out with the girls.

Heaven: Daddy Night, Daddy Days, and best of all: Daddy Weekends!:2thumbs:

Luca's too cute Adam. I still can't get over her hair turning that blonde. Beautiful with those big dark eyes. We had Alli last night till 8:30 till her dad got home from work. Our daughter is working in Key West this week. Got to give Alli her bath and get her in her pajamas, etc. Didn't realize how much I missed all that.

Enjoy her. They grow up WAY too quick. Darlene says hi and she still would love to squeeze your little one.

This Kreepstool is great! :rockon: Can't wait for summer. They're callilng for a foot or more of snow Saturday, so I might have to find something to do in the basement to use my chair!

She was dressing up as a princess in her castle.

100_1837.jpg

Archived