Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Plum Crazy Challenger is at the dealer!

JoeSyko

I don't mean to answer for him but Bob Frederick is kind of a local celebrity on Challengertalk.com. When all other dealers were inflating the prices of Challengers, Bob was selling them at MSRP. Alot of people from all over the country order through him.

That pretty much sums it up. I wanted the experience of buying my dream car to be a positive one. Sure, I was given "this guys" name & "that guys" name or go to "this dealer" but with Bob, there were droves of people throwing his name out there. Also, this car being limited, I didn't want to chance a screw up and once again, everyone raved about Bob and how he will get you the car you want guaranteed.

Hope you're watching the weather closely because we're going to get one hell of big snowstorm starting Friday. Going right through where you're planning on driving. Right through Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, Md and south.

I'm watching the weather...I'm hoping this storm stalls a bit so I can get down south before it hits. :xfingers:

Rich I was about to post up the same thing. It just figures doesn't it. A guy from California buys a car in PA. He decides to take the awesome drive home in said new car and it snows. This is the same thing that would happen to me I know it.

My luck usually runs that way too. I'm hoping the Big Man upstairs sees fit to give me clear skys. (or at least reduce the amount of severe weather):xfingers:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Congratulations on a Nice New Ride! :cheers:

Don't let em touch the paint, just get the car and get out of town. You may be able to outrun the snow if you're heading SW. BTW, the state troopers in Ohio are TOUGH and enforce the speed limits closely. No speeding there, wait until you at least get out of Ohio.

Yeah, give a shout to A.J. as you roll thru his hometown..

I just checked the weather for Harrisburg PA and we are getting more snow starting Friday afternoon instead of Friday night. What tires did you get on the car the summer onlys?

They call them 3-season tires...that's fancy talk for everything but snow tires so yeah...I'm puckerin'.

I agree about the Ohio troopers. I got a fast driving award driving through there in December. He got me with laser at 83 in a 65 and the first words out of his mouth were you "I hope you are that you are getting a ticket today". To which I responded. "I hope you are aware that I was going to be polite to you." He then told me to be careful pulling back out into traffic. I was very careful as I :burnout: away from him. I was hoping for him to pull me over again so I could request the dash camera video with the look on his face.

The F1's really stink in the cold weather especially if it's wet! Be careful.

I agree, the F1's are only useful when the weather is above 75 degrees and sunny. I've been wearing a diaper for the past few months every time I drive the car.

That thing looks great !!!!!!

Not like those silly black ones :jester:

slap.gif

You are one proud new father, Don. You should be, Congratulations. Just a little while back a member went to Sweden to see his new Volvo and posted the event on here. It was a great story, but it doesn't compare to the drama that is unfolding with your new piece of Detroit Steel. The Blizzard of 2010, Cooter backing it off the trailer, 3 season tires, sleepless nights, appearing in a Ricola commercial in the Swiss Alps(wait that was the other guy). What a great journey, take your time and enjoy and please post all the details.

Please don't take this the wrong way but.......I hate you!! J/K, congrats on the ride, I want one so bad!! I was going to pull the trigger on probably just an R/T Classic in PC after this deployment but those dreams are shot, looks like a med discharge now over my back.

Congrats again!!!

Archived