Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Plum Crazy Challenger is at the dealer!

JoeSyko

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

You let them ship it in a non enclosed trailer? Shame!

J/K congrats on a very exciting time.

You're worried about that when he's about to drive it 3000 miles to California in a blizzard? :lolsmack:

Well guys..... I'M BACK!

Got in last nite @ 10pm.

Boy was I tired last nite.

But.....

What a ride!

What a rush!

What an adventure!

What was I thinking? huh.gifnotallthere.gif

I just wanted to pop in real quick to let everyone know I made it home safe and sound. I must be living right cuz I managed to avoid the weather with the exception of some rain. But more on my trip later....

I promise to post pictures and tell my story but I took today off work to catch up on some rest.......So I'm going to go detail the car. :lolsmack:

You didn't think I was really gonna rest today with that beautiful car in my garage did you? I'm like a kid on Christmas day! :drool:

Ok...maybe a nap a bit later.sleep.gif

Yeah, they are the ones. They have a lot of Challengers there.

Yeah that is where my father bought his pickup from. You need to go inside and check out all the old camaros they have in the show room. Have you been in tropes gun shop yet. Not sure on the spelling.

Yeah that is where my father bought his pickup from. You need to go inside and check out all the old camaros they have in the show room. Have you been in tropes gun shop yet. Not sure on the spelling.

I was just in the showroom yesterday. I needed an oil change on the G8. They did not have any old Camaros, but they had a couple new ones and a Corvette Grand Sport. Trop Gun shop is pretty cool. My old Roommate got a great deal on a Kimber Custom there, and every time I go in there everyone is very friendly.

I was just in the showroom yesterday. I needed an oil change on the G8. They did not have any old Camaros, but they had a couple new ones and a Corvette Grand Sport. Trop Gun shop is pretty cool. My old Roommate got a great deal on a Kimber Custom there, and every time I go in there everyone is very friendly.

The must have taken them out. But when i was last in there the new camaro was just coming out so that might have been the reason

Archived