Customer Service 866.965.0400

Blizzard 2010? What Blizzard!

tjcin

Question

After repeated sweeps of my driveway with the snowblower all was clear. My salty, filthy Dodge Ram was covered in 25" of that rotten white stuff. The sun came out today and with a little effort, thanks to the Stihl blower, the truck was virtually clear. As the sun beat on it and the remainder of the snow melted it took just about all the grime with it. With my snowsuit on I grabbed the Waterless Wash, bucket full of clean microfiber towels and detail spray. Here is the end result. Thanks to Adams, there are no more winter excuses.

Oh dear. We're lucky this time -- they're just saying 1-4 inches for the DC area. You think you'll be dug out in time for Grabiak? :D

I sure hope so. You know what Rich, I wouldn't be surprised this year if we aren't. Around here, the weather is strange. When my daughter made her first communion (many years ago) it was May, Mother's Day, and being Italian, we had a huge party planned. Well, it snowed. The outdoor party turned into an indoor, people sitting in the halls, party.

So would I count on the weather being decent this year? Nope.

I hear you Tom, my neighbors think I am crazy too. I have hot and cold water outside to wash the cars, so I set my low temp limit to 38 degrees.

I spent an hour and a half this afternoon in the school shop cleaning the inside. Now I'll just hope for a couple nice February days so I can get the outside washed.

In my garage I have a soft water faucet just for washing the cars. Never dreamed of doing a hot water valve out there too. Cool idea. Would sure make washing in the wintertime easier to take.

Wintertime nearly kills me. Even though I have a garage and I keep my cars in it, whenever I drive them on the roads with all this snow/ice/crap they end up filthy. The garage just isn't big enough to do much detailing work. I really need to get the pickup washed something terrible. :help: Give me a couple nice days 45*+ would be nice.

The neighbors think I'm crazy, but I have this need to keep my vehicles clean. :willy:

I wish I had a big garage for the truck. I only have a one car that the wife's car sleeps in. I use the garage for actually working on things as well as for the car. With all the tools and things, I doubt the truck would fit anyway.

Archived