Customer Service 866.965.0400

Machine SuperWax

Team Adam's

Question

Adams_MAY08-standard-Disc-PCCP.gif

Machine SuperWax

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-139-machine-superwax-16oz.aspx

139.jpg

Fortified with the latest technology of aminos, polymers, and high gloss oils, our Machine Super Wax is by far the shiniest, most durable protection available. Since it is so substantial, it is recommended that this product is only used by machine. Before applying Adam's Machine Super Wax, be sure the surface has been Clayed and/or polished with Adam's Fine Machine Polish. This wax must be removed ONLY with Adam's Super Plush Microfiber Polishing Towel. Low grade Microfiber or cotton is not effective with Super Wax. Guaranteed to outshine the competition 110%.

Adam:

Here is a link to a photo album that I put together for friends and family that shows our tour of the ARI sleeper plant and pictures of the truck and inside of the sleeper.

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=259784406/a=140619702_140619702/t_=140619702

Thanks, David

Beautiful!! My father-in-law just started driving, and I'm going to send him a link to see your setup. First class! So, how's driving going? Do you have a standard route? Carry much car care product pallets???:banana:

Who knew Machine Super Wax was a sealant and not really a wax?!? :willy:

Sounds like I have another product to add to my next order. From what I've read so far in this post the MSW, followed on the next day by Buttery Wax, may be just the ticket:2thumbs: That will save me from obtaining sealants from non-Adam's type joints.

just finished with MSW.. buttery wax is coming Monday. I will lay it over the MSW and I agree it sounds like the ticket :iagree:

I added a bottle of MSW to my most recent order. I use the buttery wax on the vette because it stays in the garage, but the MSW will be for the daily drivers which are outside all year round. Can't wait to give this stuff a try:pc:

So I finally got a chance to use my Machine Superwax on my daily driver on Thursday. Since then we've had rain and while driving the water literally fell off my car. There were absolutely zero waterspots after the rain had dried, and the surface is so incredibly smooth

So I finally got a chance to use my Machine Superwax on my daily driver on Thursday. Since then we've had rain and while driving the water literally fell off my car. There were absolutely zero waterspots after the rain had dried, and the surface is so incredibly smooth

Amazing huh? My truck sheets water like none other.

I really like to read all the expert commentaries about the products. I personally use the MSW on all of my cars because I love the finish and durability. I did the entire clean process with clay bar, polish and MSW to my wife's 98 Intrigue in June of last year for our daughters wedding and it still beads and shines up nice. I of course use the Detail Spray peridically. I really love the MSW with the PC machine and I don't find it hard to get off at all. I just did the new G8 with the MSW and it looks great. I do look forward to learning more tricks from the master Adam in less than two weeks at the clinic on April 25. I am just about ready to get my 32 off jack stands and do the entire cleaning process on the paint. I have been saving the new pads for it. I love the Brilliant Spray Glaze on the 32 and what it does for the paint. Of course that car isn't driven daily so it doesn't have to deal with the daily weather either.

I actually bought some Buttery Wax and MSW because I knew I would be doing both types of cars but I was really impressed about how shiny the MSW really was. I will be applying a coat of buttery wax to my truck pretty soon here.

Adam I was actually wondering what is needed to take off your MSW? I did my mustang but just did the light polish and now I want to do a full correction. My car has FMP then MSW and finally BSG on it. Would dawn dish soap be strong enough to take the MSW off or do i need something else?

Hey Shane, the Swirl & Haze Remover will remove the MSW and BW, and BSG on the finish, absolutely!

As soon as you hit it with the Orange Swirl Killer Pad, and the S&H, you'll be dealing with a 'naked' finish once again.

:2thumbs: