Customer Service 866.965.0400

2 Bucket Wash

mononoke6900

Question

I have one of Adam's buckets that I use to store things because it has the lid. Last summer our local Atwoods (farm & ranch) store had 5 gallon buckets on sale for $2.50. One white for rinse and one red for the wash. I bought to of those and use them for washing. The grit guards fit those buckets perfectly.

I have one of Adam's buckets that I use to store things because it has the lid. Last summer our local Atwoods (farm & ranch) store had 5 gallon buckets on sale for $2.50. One white for rinse and one red for the wash. I bought to of those and use them for washing. The grit guards fit those buckets perfectly.

But do they say "Adam's" on them!?

Actually, I'm all for saving some money if it doesn't impact quality, so I could have just used the 5 gallon buckets I already have. However, I decided to order 2 Adam's buckets because they have lids. I can't wash my car at home (hard water), so I will store my detailing gear in the buckets and put them in the trunk. I can then go to a self-serve "wand" wash place. I wanted the Adam's buckets with lids so that, if they tip over in my trunk, nothing will fall out of the buckets. So, I'm getting them for the convenience.

Gotcha, stupid moment on my part. I stared at Dylan's picture for two minutes looking for rope before I posted that. I never even thought to go back to the first pic.

Actually after I finish using the buckets I use the wieght to hold down my pop-up canopy because I cannot pound it into the cement.

Depends entirely on how dirty your car is, and how much pressure is in the hose you are using to blast it off.

Lots of pressure, not driving in snow, mud, or salt? One bucket is plenty.

Live on a 3-mile long dirt road? Driving in the snow, mud, rain, often? Waiting 3 weeks to wash the vehicle? Absolutely.

My $0.02. :)

Archived