Customer Service 866.965.0400

my 1st post

DIAZ 87

Hey guys,i finally decided to make my 1st post:banana:well here goes,the only things i've use so far is the Brilliant Spray Glaze and the Detail spray for the pass 2 year or so on my 87 buick gn :2thumbs:.As far as this product goes i absolute love it!!!

Im hoping in the near future to purchase the Porter-Cable 7424XP so i can finally remove a couple of swirl marks on my hood.As far washing my car goes i have washed it maybe 5 times in the last 7 years.

:welcomebanner: Richie! Dude, you have to take better care of a car like that. Unless of course it's a garage queen and doesn't need to be washed, but I'm hoping you're driving that bad boy. I bet it'll look great after a full Adam's treatment. Post up some pics.

thanks

Just what this forum needs..............another Rich! :lol:

Seriously, welcome to the forum. BEAUTIFUL ride!! You're doing fine with the pic posting. Glad to have you here.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Maybe we should bump one of the older ones to make room? :lol:

Sweet car, Richie. The GN has always been one of my favorites. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys,all i can say at this point is that i can't what for spring to arrive:help:After reading and looking at all these crazy insane super clean looking cars im ready to start detailing my cars:pc:once again.

Edited by DIAZ 87