Customer Service 866.965.0400

What pays the bills?

trashauler

To those on this board who have or about to serve in the Military...

THANK YOU!!!!

We are very grateful that people would volunteer to serve our country by putting themselves between us and those who wish to do us harm.

Steve

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superintendent for a General Contractor. Slowly working on becomeing the estimator. We build in all connecting states of Alabama, including Alabama. Might be building in the Carolina's soon if work doesn't pick up some more. Mainly building Apartments, do some house subdivisions, and small commerical work as well. Love the outdoors and the smell of wood, but hate being away from family (specially with baby on the way). Which is why I am working my way into the office doing the estimating.

I am a Sergeant with a Sheriff's Office in small town Florida. I am currently the public information officer...get all the tv time. I am also a Lt. Commander in the U.S. Coast Guard Reserves flying HH-60J helicopters. I used to fly helicopters for a major British oil company when a slowdown in the 1990's grounded me. Long term security is big for me hence the law enforcement gig. 10 years till retirement!

Hobbies include playing with my cars, airplane and using Adams products. Love this stuff. Thank god I married an attorney so I can afford the various chemicals that Adam has made so addicting. BTW, if anyone ever needs a family law attorney in FL let me know. My wife is the best in the state at divorces and child custody. She will soon be certified in Colorado also...she is from Denver. Shameless plug...sorry.

Peace out!

Gonzo, great to hear defender...as a military spouse, thank you for your service! How do you like Alaska?

Alaska is very different than what you are accustom to. Everyday is something different. Wheather its the short days or longer days or seeing the northern lights. Very cool. I love it. If your an outdoor person then this is the place. Detailing, it isn't so great just because there is only a few months to do it then your prepareing for winter. But im enjoying it right now, weather is great, days are a lot longer now and i plan to get down and dirty on my Charger this weekend.:pc:

(yes, its a HEMI :rockon:)

Alaska is very different than what you are accustom to. Everyday is something different. Wheather its the short days or longer days or seeing the northern lights. Very cool. I love it. If your an outdoor person then this is the place. Detailing, it isn't so great just because there is only a few months to do it then your prepareing for winter. But im enjoying it right now, weather is great, days are a lot longer now and i plan to get down and dirty on my Charger this weekend.:pc:

(yes, its a HEMI :rockon:)

Alaska is definitely an awesome place to be. I truly do miss Alaska. Have you been to the Arctic Circle via Haul Road?? Very awesome drive...Don't take your nice car! :) No cell service on that road either, I'd suggest a CB radio if you take the trip. Definitely worth the drive!

Alaska is definitely an awesome place to be. I truly do miss Alaska. Have you been to the Arctic Circle via Haul Road?? Very awesome drive...Don't take your nice car! :) No cell service on that road either, I'd suggest a CB radio if you take the trip. Definitely worth the drive!

haven't taken the drive yet. been waiting for the summer so i don't drive down that ice road. Im a look into a cb radio. hopefully i get to take the drive this summer. :burnout:

To those on this board who have or about to serve in the Military...

THANK YOU!!!!

We are very grateful that people would volunteer to serve our country by putting themselves between us and those who wish to do us harm.

Steve

I agree with Getty Lee!:D

Archived