Customer Service 866.965.0400

boars hair brush

03silvss

Question

hey guys whats going, im wondering were i can pick up a boars hair brush were i live? whats stores would sell them? thanks again alex.

or can i just spray on gwc while im at the car wash and let it sit for abit then spray off.

18 answers to this question

I have Adam's boars hair brush, its a bit too small to do the car anyways - but a larger version would be great if it doesn't harm the paint! Especially for those of us with SUV's in our fleet. The top could be so much easier to wash.

Honestly I've never seen high quality BHB brushes at any retail stores... I've seen some semi-sythetic knock offs that claim to be boars hair, but then when you look at the fibers really close only some of the fibers are, the rest are just regular synthetic bristles.

Order it thru the site the wait will be worth it, trust me.

:iagree:

im a province over, adams doesnt have any distributors in saskatchewan. might have to take a trip over or just order one off of here, i knew there was one here but thought maybe i could find one at one of the stores .

Honestly I've never seen high quality BHB brushes at any retail stores... I've seen some semi-sythetic knock offs that claim to be boars hair, but then when you look at the fibers really close only some of the fibers are, the rest are just regular synthetic bristles.

Order it thru the site the wait will be worth it, trust me.

im a province over, adams doesnt have any distributors in saskatchewan. might have to take a trip over or just order one off of here, i knew there was one here but thought maybe i could find one at one of the stores .

Are you close to any of these dealers?:confused:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=778 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%" background=skins/skin_1/images/inside_top_bg.gif colSpan=2 height=65>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=568><TABLE cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Select a state/country:</TD></TR><TR><TD>All--ARAustraliaAZBCCACanadaCOCTFLGAHIILINKYMAMDMEMIMNMONCNew ZealandNHNJNV NYOHOKORPAPhilippinesSC South AfricaTXUnited KingdomUTVAWAWI </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="50%">Esso Plus Foods

Lyle or Judy

725 Railway Ave

Canmore, T1W 1P2

Phone: (403) 678 4964

essoplus@telus.net

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="50%">S & S Distributors Ltd.

Glen

Coquitlam, BC,

Phone: (604) 931 2481

Fax: 604) 931 2457

sandsdistributorsltd@telus.net

kiwarwick@shaw.ca

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="50%">Absolute Perfection Car Care Ltd.

Unit 18, 1343 Alberni Highway

Parksville, British Columbia, V9P 2B9

Phone: 250-954-7641

Fax: 250-752-4263

steveposliff@shaw.ca

www.absoluteadams.ca

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="50%">Full Spectrum Paint & Collision

A1 7880 49 Ave.

Red Deer, Alberta, T4P 2B5

Phone: (403) 341 6455

full6425@telus.net

www.fullspectrumpaint.ca

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="50%">Adam's Polishes Canada

2 Prairie Place

St. Andrews, Manitoba, RIA 3P1

Phone: (204) 336 0861

Fax: (204) 336 0865

adamspolishes@mts.net

www.AdamsPolishes.ca

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="50%">Show and Shine Automotive Products Inc.

Don VandenBerghe

Tecumseh

Ontario, Canada, --

Phone: 519-259-7355

don@showandshine.ca

www.showandshine.ca

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="50%">Dalex Detailing Products

St. Andrews, Manitoba, -- RIA 3P1

Phone: 204-795-1931

dalex@shaw.ca

www.rockymountainclassiccars.com

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="50%">Classic Performance

#27 1410 40 Ave NE

Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E6L1

Phone: 403-216-6060

Fax: 403-216-6064

admin@classicperformance.us

www.classicperformance.ca

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="50%">Cyclemania Artworks

139 Fisher St.

Okotoks, Alberta, Canada T1S1M4

Phone: 403-938-9649

cycleartworks@aol.com

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The BHB is available to order on the site at the links above. Theres not many places that carry high quality natural fiber brushes retail.

As for spray on hose off process with the GWC, not really... spray on no scrub cleaners tend to be very harsh and harmful to your wheels. GWC isn't harsh, but it is excellent at cleaning and removing stubborn road grime and brake dust, just needs a little agitation to do the job.

Be careful if your wheels are raw polished aluminum as anything other than mild soap and water has the potential to stain the wheel.... even GWC.

:iagree:

hey guys whats going, im wondering were i can pick up a boars hair brush were i live? whats stores would sell them? thanks again alex.

or can i just spray on gwc while im at the car wash and let it sit for abit then spray off.

The BHB is available to order on the site at the links above. Theres not many places that carry high quality natural fiber brushes retail.

As for spray on hose off process with the GWC, not really... spray on no scrub cleaners tend to be very harsh and harmful to your wheels. GWC isn't harsh, but it is excellent at cleaning and removing stubborn road grime and brake dust, just needs a little agitation to do the job.

Be careful if your wheels are raw polished aluminum as anything other than mild soap and water has the potential to stain the wheel.... even GWC.

Archived