Customer Service 866.965.0400

9 cars, all with adams.

kingc6

ive been lurking here for a long time. and ive been using adams since 2008. my turning point was after spending 3 days cleaning my white 04 cobra, covering it up, then after winter having it being covered in swirls. so i decided to say screw it, break out the adams and clean all the cars...this is going to take a longgg time but ill post pics as i go..

first will be a 2010 gt mustang...

IMG_1223.jpg?t=1268812406

and then going to start on the battleship...

l_6b05fa27768acfee4e89fce77be52a37.jpg?t=1268812644

and then to these..although i dont think i can do much with the charger unless junkman can pull off a miracle. the previous owner painted it with tractor paint...

IMG_1317.jpg?t=1268812733

the charger paint is smooth, for some reason the previous owner was bored on a friday and decided he was going to paint the car. the original gold paint is still underneath and is visible in some places.

junkman just wondering if you were planning on doing any detail clincs in the ohio/kentucky area?

the charger paint is smooth, for some reason the previous owner was bored on a friday and decided he was going to paint the car. the original gold paint is still underneath and is visible in some places.

Eewww ...!

junkman just wondering if you were planning on doing any detail clincs in the ohio/kentucky area?

Check out this thread. I'm sure I'll be there this year too.

im not sure what he was thinking, back in the mid 90's the car went through barrett jackson, so i would assume the original paint under the black would still have looked good. i liked the look of a flat black charger but only if the paint was done right.

hmm im considering going back with the original gold with a black vinyl top just because the car is so solid and have alot of documentation. it has been out in california and arizona its whole life.

im not sure what he was thinking, back in the mid 90's the car went through barrett jackson, so i would assume the original paint under the black would still have looked good. i liked the look of a flat black charger but only if the paint was done right.

Good idea. I think Stephen will make a better "Mad Max". I can see him doing that! :lolsmack:

must be one of the stangbangerz ........ we are tryin to get junkman setup at the nkyfba car show this year , but waiting on word back from the owners of crestview town center

welcome to the site, if ya need a hand with the detailing , lemme know

Archived