Customer Service 866.965.0400

Did we have a price increase on some products?

I was disappointed at the price increase when I first saw it. It is a shame, but what can you do that's business 101. If Adam's costs went up he needs to raise his prices. Otherwise he cannot stay in business. What would you guys rather do? Pay a few extra dollars for a great product and great customer service, or be without either? I for one would rather pay a couple extra dollars.

:bump: It was just all of a sudden. I still cant get pass the goodness.

I know it was sudden. If it is a price increase so be it that is life, but if the prices go back down after the sale I will be a little upset. With all I have seen out of Adam in the past I do not feel that is the case though. I imagine this is one of those prices go up incidents.

I know it was sudden. If it is a price increase so be it that is life, but if the prices go back down after the sale I will be a little upset. With all I have seen out of Adam in the past I do not feel that is the case though. I imagine this is one of those prices go up incidents.

One thing i can say i never seen them go up until now:D

:iagree: Over time what doesn't go up in price with inflation? :willy:

Dang, they raised their prices too? :jester:

I just think it stinks it went up during a "sale". I just dont agree a 25% increase should be all of the sudden. But then again, it is not my business.

Everything was NOT increased by 25%! Like I said, clay bar for example went up $2. Today's math says that's 5%.

Friends, thanks for your kind posts, and indeed, when I did an automatic update to the site, to align retail prices with our hard costs, it bumped many prices.

I've adjust many back, as they were out of line. Some prices, like those on Microfiber, were such that we needed to bump them. With the discount codes used by most forum members, the net cost was close to our cost, which doesn't keep the lights on.:o

I just posted more info here:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6016

Thank you for your loyalty, and business!

Adam:2thumbs:

Like I posted earlier I have placed 4 orders since November and am getting ready for #5.I have Adams's priducts all over my shop and even the banner hanging up.When customers ask me about them I explain them the best I can and try to turn them onto the website.I dont have alot of overhead at my shop but I DO have bills to pay to keep MY lights on.I try my best to order products off of here and will continue but if products get out of hand like they were yesterday then I have re-think what I have to do as a business owner.We just need to be kept informed of upcoming price hikes so we all wont freak out like we have over the last 24-36 hours.

I know that when things go up in price it does get harder to make ends meet! I can't see Adam bumping prices up "just to make more money" I have never met the guy but the times he has helped me out just shows how much he cares. He would not bump prices unless he really had to.

My .08 (adjusted for inflation):jester:

Archived