Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Do You Look Like???

70'sChevyGirl

Yep...thats me. As long as I don't get grease under my fingernails I don't mind helping.

ScrewinonAC.jpg

Wow Teresa, that Vette is shiny! I'd have to spank you though for leaning across that finish with blue jeans on because the button on the front of those jeans is probably metal! :willy:

Wow Teresa, that Vette is shiny! I'd have to spank you though for leaning across that finish with blue jeans on because the button on the front of those jeans is probably metal! :willy:

The Vette is shiny because of ME!! :D

If you look closely...you will see the metal button on my jeans is covered by the sweatshirt! How far down do you think they put the buttons on woman's jeans??? I'm sure you know first hand. :lolsmack:

The Vette is shiny because of ME!! :D

If you look closely...you will see the metal button on my jeans is covered by the sweatshirt! How far down do you think they put the buttons on woman's jeans??? I'm sure you know first hand. :lolsmack:

:lol:

Oooh gurl, you are so gonna pay when I see you!

Edited by Junkman2008

I got that from the movie "A Bronx Tale". This guy was huge. He would make you look anorexic. The guys described him as, "You don't walk with Tiny, you walk among him." I nearly spit my drink when they said that!

:D:D i havent missed many meals thats for sure.