Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Do You Look Like???

70'sChevyGirl

Thanks Rich :thumbsup: Did you see the pics of my G8 that I bought last week ? Its in the car section !

I just checked it out Chris. It's a beautiful car. The red and black look great sitting side by side in your garage.

Of course, I'm partial to red and black. :D

Me and my old friend at a car show, I got first place in the Truck class. My Lightning was looking very good, thanks to Adam's:patriot:

DSC_0044-1.jpg

I have raced motocross all my like, started when I was 5.

family040.jpg

I also fish for bass a lot with my brother. I am also into shooting. Me at the range with my new rifle build.

CRW_0100tt.png

And my favorite hobby. Keeping my hot rod clean, and cruising it around.

svtp12-1.jpg

Nice Remington 700, and i wish i had that Leuopold scope on my gun. MY target gun in a Ruger Mark II Target rifle which it has a bull barrel it is chamber in 22-250 and i load 55 gr hornday v-max. i had a tasco 10-40 but know i have a bushnell 5-15 but i wish i had that leuopold. The farthest i shot a groundhog was 505 yards. i shot a nestle ice tea bottle at 700 yards.

Nice Remington 700, and i wish i had that Leuopold scope on my gun. MY target gun in a Ruger Mark II Target rifle which it has a bull barrel it is chamber in 22-250 and i load 55 gr hornday v-max. i had a tasco 10-40 but know i have a bushnell 5-15 but i wish i had that leuopold. The farthest i shot a groundhog was 505 yards. i shot a nestle ice tea bottle at 700 yards.

Thanks bud! My Leupold is the VX-III LR 8.5-25(Varment Hunter Reticle) with a 4 inch sun shade. :patriot:

The rifle is a SPS Tactical .308 with 20 inch bull barrel, and Harris 6-9 bipod.

I like the Ruger Mark II's :2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Don,

He is a cute lil man. How old is he??

He is 1 year and 7 months now. This was probably taken about 4 months ago. My other Grandson is 7 months. Those little fellows are the light of my life. :2thumbs:

He is 1 year and 7 months now. This was probably taken about 4 months ago. My other Grandson is 7 months. Those little fellows are the light of my life. :2thumbs:

Grandkids are the absolute best! I couldn't agree with you more. :thumbsup:

Remind me to beat ya' when I see you next! :)

Sorry I kinda threw you under the bus there:).Maybe when your in Carlisle next I can buy ya a beer to make it up to you. :cheers: Just let me know when you'll be back in town.