Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Do You Look Like???

70'sChevyGirl

Nice fish Jim !!!!!

Go for these next time, lots of them right off of Chatham !!!! That's me on the right :D:D:D

With the bigger fish :jester::jester::jester:

Image-2BD1F5604CF011DC.jpg

Thank you Bill.....I have always wanted to go Tuna fishing but never had the opportunity. I was off of Block Island when I caught this Striper a few years back. It was my first Striper fishing trip also.....I'd be heading to the grill if I had one of those!!!!

I usually keep one big piece for myself and give away about 20 lbs :willy::willy::willy:

I use the same captain every year, he really knows how to put you on the fish :hi::hi::hi:

http://www.sportfishingcapecod.com/

Thank you for that link....I would love to put together a trip or join one that was being planned. You'll have to tell me more about this later. Thanks again...Jim

This is me and my baby, my 1973 Chevy Nova 454 500 bhp.Bought her from CA USA in January last year in a very poor condition.Still need some minor adjustmens she is my pride and joy.I stripped the body down had it repainted, all rust is made, a Edelbrock performer series camshaft has put in it with 2 big ported cylinder tops.Enough about the car, I live in Denmark, Europe.

I own a company called AUTODREAMS and work on a part time basis selling TOYOTA cars.I´m in the process of trying to establish a market for selling ADAMS Polishes product so hopefully this brand will soon be known in Europe.The photo was taken in an abandoned steel factory in Copenhagen, the other photo is with one of the female models.

I think this is a great Forum and look forward to spending a lot of time in here.