Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam...do you like Italian food?

CRQuarto

Obviously this is a silly question, after all, who DOESN'T like Italian food!?

Anyways, in all seriousness, Adam (and anyone else here!), the next time you are out in SoCal, I would very much be honored if you could stop by my father's deli in Lakewood. It is a true, east coast style Italian deli, with a full deli meat and cheese section, dry goods, and sandwich/hot foods. The pastrami and the philly cheese steak are both the best in town (Philly's Best has nothing on us!), and we make all our salads, soups, sausage, meatballs, ect from scratch. I worked there for seven years and I never got tired of the food! Let him know his son Charles sent you, and he will take care of you.

Foggia Italian Market

5522 Del Amo Blvd

Lakewood, CA, 90712

562-627-0987

My father's name is Robert Quarto, but call him Bob or he gets cranky, hehe...typical east coaster ;) I hope anyone that can, stops by and has some food, he loves to meet people and you won't regret it!

How big is the parking lot, and can we invite a Detail Clinic to the Deli for an event?? I LOVE Italian food, and it would be an honor to meet with our customers at a place other than our warehouse.

Let's do it!:burnout:

My BF is Italian and hates pasta. Thud.gifThud.gif

My brother and I are 100% Italian (grandparents imigrated from Italy) and he HATES pasta. He didn't eat much on Wednesday and Sundays in our house. :lolsmack:

Adam, did your mom follow the "pasta twice a week" tradition in your house growing up?

My brother and I are 100% Italian (grandparents imigrated from Italy) and he HATES pasta. He didn't eat much on Wednesday and Sundays in our house. :lolsmack:

Adam, did your mom follow the "pasta twice a week" tradition in your house growing up?

We ate pasta often Rich, very often! I'm actually only 1/2 Italian, but since I grew up rather GOOMBA, I feel 100%.

Speak Italian, eat Italian, and love Italy! This photo is of my wife, Melissa, above Monterosso, when we hiked Cinque Terre.

Bella Italia!:D

We ate pasta often Rich, very often! I'm actually only 1/2 Italian, but since I grew up rather GOOMBA, I feel 100%.

Speak Italian, eat Italian, and love Italy! This photo is of my wife, Melissa, above Monterosso, when we hiked Cinque Terre.

Bella Italia!:D

I envy you, my brother, father and I still hope to take a trip out there in the future :thumbsup:

• 3 years later...

I envy you my friend. My parents were both full Italian, grandparents all imigrated here from Sicily. I grew up in a household where parents, aunts, uncles, and grandparents all spoke Italian..........and I never learned it. Now it's too late.

Funny story.........my brother HATES pasta of any kind except gnocchi....which is potatoes.

I didn't even notice the date. I guess it popped up on my email because I got a moderator's notice about a spam post in this thread, but one of the other mods beat me to him. That'll teach me to check the dates instead of using fast fingers! :lolsmack: