Customer Service 866.965.0400

I finally met my match today?

11chevz71

TOday subject was a 2007 Ford Fusion. Couldnt get all the scratches i wanted to out. But i couldnt work on the car for 4 days to get it close as possibly. BUt i think it turned out good. enjoy

FordFusion036.jpg

FordFusion027.jpg

FordFusion024.jpg

FordFusion023.jpg

FordFusion019.jpg

And Chad will be joining me at the clinic on the 24th

FordFusion018.jpg

FordFusion032.jpg

• 2 years later...

The yellow pad was replaced when Adam's came out with Severe Swirl Remover and the green pad. It was used with Swirl and Haze Remover but had a more aggressive cut than the orange pad. You can see it used in the old Volume 6 videos: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ld7jA1384]Adam's Polishes Video Vol. 6 - Chapter 14 - YouTube[/ame]

The yellow pad was replaced when Adam's came out with Severe Swirl Remover and the green pad. It was used with Swirl and Haze Remover but had a more aggressive cut than the orange pad. You can see it used in the old Volume 6 videos:

Len: Tks. Now this I "understand." But pardon my lack of brain cells going back to the virus. What I sent on my thread did and still shows as a virus so I don't understand why you say my warning was the hoax and the other one not. I'm usually not this brain dead believe it or not.

A 2 year old thread has been revived. LOL. Before SSR and the green pad Adams had a yellow pad (more aggressive than orange) to use with SHR.

Okay, kind of like me making reference to a 2008 Thread that Dylan caught me on. :lolsmack:

They dont make it anymore. I think it was equivalent to the little green pad. But not sure

Ah Gesh - little yellow pad, little green pad - I can't take anymore. :help: So that little purple person walking down my driveway isn't real either. :D

Len: Tks. Now this I "understand." But pardon my lack of brain cells going back to the virus. What I sent on my thread did and still shows as a virus so I don't understand why you say my warning was the hoax and the other one not. I'm usually not this brain dead believe it or not.

If you read the Snopes page I posted (of the hoax) you'll see that it is exactly the same as what you posted, except with the word "FACEBOOK" added after "Invitation." At the bottom of your post you posted a Snopes link that verifies a different Facebook virus that is real. If you read the Snopes link you posted, it refers to a Bredolab virus that doesn't wipe your hard drive, as your virus claims to do, but instead downloads malware that allows others to gain access to your computer. Your virus and your Snopes link don't match up.

If you read the Snopes page I posted (of the hoax) you'll see that it is exactly the same as what you posted, except with the word "FACEBOOK" added after "Invitation." At the bottom of your post you posted a Snopes link that verifies a different Facebook virus that is real. If you read the Snopes link you posted, it refers to a Bredolab virus that doesn't wipe your hard drive, as your virus claims to do, but instead downloads malware that allows others to gain access to your computer. Your virus and your Snopes link don't match up.

And I thank you for that. Now I can sleep better tonight. :D