Customer Service 866.965.0400

Popup detail canopy?

Just a thought or suggestion. Does Adams have any plans on making those popup car canopys? I know you see alot of them at shows and people use them for portable detailing and cleaning at shows. Think it would be nice to have one with the Adams logo's on for when you at a event and cleaning up your car.

While its a great idea, quality EZ Up canopies with custom logos are not cheap by any stretch of the imagination... we have some for show use and I know they set Adam back a lot of cash to get.

At the price we would have to charge to get quality units that meet our standards would cost an arm and a leg, I just don't see there being enough demand for it.

Guest shineystroker
While its a great idea, quality EZ Up canopies with custom logos are not cheap by any stretch of the imagination... we have some for show use and I know they set Adam back a lot of cash to get.

At the price we would have to charge to get quality units that meet our standards would cost an arm and a leg, I just don't see there being enough demand for it.

could you tell us were he got them made? I could use one for shows to

What size canopy do you have and where did you get it?

I have two. Both are 10' X 10'. One I got at Dick's Sporting Goods for $49.00 at the end of the season and the other one I got at Dunham Sports for $99.00. The second one is much stronger than the first one, but the seams leak. Never had that problem with the cheap one. Both fit in the trunk of my Vette. :2thumbs:

• 1 year later...

Archived