Customer Service 866.965.0400

Well heres the follow up pics (silv SS)

03silvss

i was planning on a corsa system but there way to much, the exhaust is acutally very free flowing and i also have two cutouts on two, i just decided to exit it like that because nobody has it like that and i think it looks cool, for most people it usually a really like it or absolutely hate it.

I think the first time you do it there is a lot of claying time, and a lot of learning time too. It looks great! What products did you use? I assume you used a PC, and how about the final finish- MSW, Buttery, Americana? :)

i just decided to exit it like that because nobody has it like that and i think it looks cool, for most people it usually a really like it or absolutely hate it.

I like it! It looks different, good job on the truck as well!!

Looks awesome!

I think the wheel well brush from Adams is in your future! They're GREAT!

I'm in the middle of doing my G8 right now... PITA is what black is... Sorry but my next DD is going to be silver or white.

Chris

I'm in the middle of doing my G8 right now... PITA is what black is... Sorry but my next DD is going to be silver or white.

Chris

You say that now. :lolsmack: I said the same thing before I got my G8. I originally went into the dealer to get a white one, but then I saw this blue and had to make it mine.

Yeah yeah... This is my third one... I had a graphite one as well. I really think black is too much for me. I stress over it. It's pretty bad.

One of my bikes is black as well... Ugh... It IS a sickness!

Chris

Well Alex, for a guy who felt he was having problems figuring things out two days ago, I gotta say that, after looking at your truck, you figured out whatever it was you may have been doing wrong!

Looks great! :thumbsup:

Saskatoon eh? My dad grew up about an hour from there in a wide spot in the road called Landis.:)

well thanks guys for the kind words, it was frustrating being it was first time but when supper roled around on sunday me and my pc were dead tired. it was all worth it though cus when i went to go get in the truck this mornin it looked outstanding or completely healed as adam would say.

DOUG - i just put one coat of msw on it.

NORDGREY- its not to often you meet somebody else on these forums who knows anybody or even been to saskatchewan haha

Archived