Customer Service 866.965.0400

Porsche down :( (pics)

6spdg37s

my boy picked me up yesterday while I was in his neighborhood... we go for a ride...

some *you fill in the word* whips a u-turn right in front of us...

we were only in 1st gear.. he beeped and braked/swerved

the guy kept making the uturn right into us

heres the end result... about 7,500-10k in damage according to porsche

IMG00028-20100521-1754.jpg

IMG00030-20100521-1759.jpg

obviously no one got hurt.. but my boy is really upset and obviously so is his porsche...

what really F'D us was it was a slight hill downward so we kept slidinggg :WTF

Aw man that hurts to see... so how long did it take you to kill the other driver and dispose of his body?

The kid that hit us surprisingly wasn't a (your choice word here). so they exchanged info and went on their ways after the porsche was towed. The other kid doesnt want to go thru insurance so he dropped off 2500 in cash as a deposit. and my boy had him sign papers saying it was his fault and he will cover all of the damage or else it will go thru his insurance.

unlucky for the kid that hit him , my friend drafts contracts for an oil company.

Dude, that is rough. As a fellow Porsche owner, there is a section in the owners manual that states "if a dumb *** damages your Porsche, you have the right to summarily execute said offender". Good thing is that you can fix sheet metal...flesh and bone is a whole lot harder.

Oh man, I hate to see stuff like that, but so long as everyone is alright!

There must be something in the air, had a woman do that to me about an hour ago. Just whipped it right around in front of me. Thankfully I got it stopped, because she froze up sideways in front of me with my front end about 2 feet from her backdoor which had a toddler in his seat next to it........

Ouch......that sucks!!! Hope he gets it back to its original form. Cars just aren't the same after they've been wrecked. Kinda like if ur car is stolen and then recovered. You just feel like ur baby has been violated. :(

I'm having a panic attack looking at these. I think I need to go take a Xanax and finish detailing my BS for comfort.

BTW, after they fix it, throw on the clear (european style) side markers instead of the amber ones. It'll look great on that color. They run about $30 from suncoast ($50 at dealer) and a simple to swap out.

its not mine its my friend's... I was just the passenger. But apparently the new thing is to rip illegal u-turns without looking because someone almost hit me in a parking lot like that before and almost got him and his bro in his bro's porsche.

people need to learn how to drive !

its not mine its my friend's... I was just the passenger. But apparently the new thing is to rip illegal u-turns without looking because someone almost hit me in a parking lot like that before and almost got him and his bro in his bro's porsche.

people need to learn how to drive !

Maybe someone blindfolded the u-turn driver with dental floss.

no matter how often people say they will pay for it, i still refuse and go through insurance because there is no guarantee they will actually pay you. plus insurance will pay the collision center directly, all you gott do is drop it off get a rental car and go pick it up.

Archived