Customer Service 866.965.0400

Diesels....

clayc_989

So, who all here has a diesel? Modded or not, I'd like to see them....

I've got to take some more pics of my '96 F250 because my laptop crapped out but oh well. All I've got is some pics of my '09 F350. Sorry for the pics, their from my Black Berry.

The only thing I've done to this one so far is a Spartan tuner and straight pipe....let me tell you it's pretty wicked. I think about 500-550RWHP :2thumbs:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sticker on that one was $59,800 but I didn't pay near that much. I found a dealer willing to give me invoice price plus rebates at the time, if I didn't get that deal, I wouldn't be driving it.

Representing Deutchland... VW TDI in da haus!

I have a 2010 jet tdi. 32 city/47 highway. Ive upgraded the suspension and wheels, blacked out the trim, tinted the windows and a few other little things. I'm waiting on engine mods until a reliable tuner can crack the coding on the new cr engines and also to let a few others be the first on the road with them -- i don't want to be the tester. :cheers:

This is my first diesel and I absolutely love it. :cheers:

meanDiesel.jpg

Edited by MarylandTDI

Superdutytd, that's a good lookin truck. You gonna do anything to it? :thumbsup:

Maryland, those little diesels are amazing. They're so efficient it's crazy, I've been contemplating on getting one just not sure if I could stand being in a car though. :lolsmack:

In all seriousness though, there are a couple out there making almost twice their factory power and still getting the insane MPG.

Clay,

When I hit the lottery or a long lost relative leaves me an inheritance, The S/D King Ranch is my next truck!

Great pics!

Here is my old S/D before my buddy sold it to someone else. I had a Banks Tuner and chip along with a TON of mods. He put the cap on after he bought it from me.

This is my 03 Cummins Ram 305/555. It's straight piped.(which is very LOUD) With the intake and chip I'm putting down 380/725 at the wheels. Now if I add in all the stickers I must be pushing at least 450/1100 easy!:lol:

2009_0313_163612.jpg

If you're talking about the Spartan tuner, it's worth it. I'm scared if I run any higher than the 275 I'll blow the heads so I'm waiting on studs before I get anything bigger.

I know its worth it but jeesh its just a lot of money for a chip and delete pipe. I remember the good old days when a chip/turbo-back exhaust for my 7.3 was like a 1,000 total. I guess the 7.3 didn't put out 550 rwhp either though :banana::glasses::burnout:

lol I know. To get a 7.3 up to that level would be like $20,000. So to me a straight pipe and chip sounds pretty good for $2000. :D

With this truck I'm finally going to have an entire system (except for the downpipe) that is 5". I've always kind of wanted to and I figure it will sound pretty burly. I saw now that Spartan sends the 250 out standard now.

My lasy diesel truck was 2007 GMC 3500 dually Duramax.

Now I have a 2009 Audi Q7 TDI and 2006 VW Jetta TDI. The Q7's 3.0L V-6 puts out 406 lbs ft of torque and flat moves.

No pictures right now as I am in Iraq and takes forever to load with dial up speed internet.

hope to one day have a either a 2000 or so Reg Cab Long Bed 7.3 or a 95-96 Extended Cab Shortbed 12V! but for now ill stick with gas =]

Throw a 12v in that truck of yours :D

Also Jesse the new D-max has 397/765 while us poor ford boys were left with 390/735 :o

Mine is A 2003. Old enough to have come without a cat or EGR. Has Edge with attitude. The hot level is unlocked. Also have a Banks Big Head Valve and Inter-cooler and an Airaid CAI. 4" exhaust gets the air out. 18" MB Predator wheels in chrome and 275R65s. ts got all kinds of other goodies too many to list or remember what they are. I work it hard and often pull A 30' travel trailer with it. Its been the most reliable truck I have ever owned. 165,000 miles and mostly just maintenance. No major repairs. Some pictures plus one with his little brother the Sky fur for fun. It needs to last a long time as I refuse to buy one with DPF. $100,000 fine if you get caugt with it removed. The EPA is checking big trucks for that at the scales right now as its such a disaster truckers are removing them. When they checked my truck they said they will be pulling pick ups over soon to check them.

Throw a 12v in that truck of yours :D

Also Jesse the new D-max has 397/765 while us poor ford boys were left with 390/735 :o

That okay someone has to be bigger then the next if it wasnt for that the industrie wouldnt be what it is today. It will all do the same work just depends what you want to drive.:patriot: