Customer Service 866.965.0400

Diesels....

clayc_989

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got an '07 Chevy 2500. I only have about 45,000 miles on it but it's my daily driver. Only work I've done is wheels, much larger than factory tires (stock tires are puny) and a 2" lift to accommodate the new tires.

What I'd like is one of these LOL, it's massive.

• 1 month later...
100_4999.jpg

DMAX-G8136.jpg

DMAX-G8111.jpg

This is probably going to sound weird but I feel like I recognize the Diesel Suburban in the first picture and if I am not mistaken, the last two pics w/ the blue single cab, Old Silver Beach? On the Tourist side? Just a wild guess, your from Falmouth, MA?

• 2 months later...
This is probably going to sound weird but I feel like I recognize the Diesel Suburban in the first picture and if I am not mistaken, the last two pics w/ the blue single cab, Old Silver Beach? On the Tourist side? Just a wild guess, your from Falmouth, MA?

I wasn't around when you posted so I just saw this now that the thread was bumped, but yeah you're completely right. I'm from Falmouth and that's the tourist side of Old Silver in those pics.

• 4 weeks later...

Did someone say diesel?!?

2003 Ford f-250 6.0

ARP head studs

Updated and strengthened ficm

Fuel pressure changed from 35 to 75 psi

SCT programmer with custom tunes from innovative diesel

Edge CS evolution programmer to watch all my temps.

Airaid intake and straight 5 inch exhaust into a 12 inch tip! lol

6 inch fabtech, 22x14 kmc diesel wheels, 37 inch nitto's, 4:56 motive gears

and of course all the little stuff like dvd player, b&w fifth wheel hitch and so on.....

I'm glad to see there's still interest in this thread. Awesome pic in here, I'll have to add some pics of the new truck when I get it cleaned up.

Those 6.7's are some smooth motors! Go ahead and put you a H&S programmer on it, alot of guys have been coming to the shop to put the H&S's on their 6.7's and its a pretty good programmer for those motors and the 6.4's!

Did someone say diesel?!?

2003 Ford f-250 6.0

ARP head studs

Updated and strengthened ficm

Fuel pressure changed from 35 to 75 psi

SCT programmer with custom tunes from innovative diesel

Edge CS evolution programmer to watch all my temps.

Airaid intake and straight 5 inch exhaust into a 12 inch tip! lol

6 inch fabtech, 22x14 kmc diesel wheels, 37 inch nitto's, 4:56 motive gears

and of course all the little stuff like dvd player, b&w fifth wheel hitch and so on.....

NIce truck. 12 inches I would be worried the neighbors cat would make a home in there though.

Those 6.7's are some smooth motors! Go ahead and put you a H&S programmer on it, alot of guys have been coming to the shop to put the H&S's on their 6.7's and its a pretty good programmer for those motors and the 6.4's!

I'm debating on what I should do with it...straight pipe it like I did my 6.4 or try out some of these 'green' tunes. KEM, has a few I wouldn't mind trying out. I wish they still used the Dash Daq though, H&S is cool and all but I'm not a fan of their displays.

• 5 weeks later...
Are any of you powerstroke guys members on powerstroke.org?!

I've been on the Nation for a while, since they sold out I haven't been on much. The .org kinda rubs me the wrong way...

hey Guys, I'm new to this forum and came across this thread. I just ordered the porter Cable detail kit and can't wait to detail my truck with it!!! Here's mine...

I'm liking that dually, I really should have gotten one when I ordered my new one but then again, they're no fun on oil field roads.