Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's Officially Over

Rich

It's officially over...........driving the Vette for this year. Have to wait till spring. Just put the Sta-Bil in and ran it one last time. We're supposed to get 2-4 inches, so they'll be throwing the salt. Any ideas what to do till then??

000_1757.jpg

000_1759.jpg

sobbing.gif

So far less than an inch. Where I live is in a valley. The storm systems usually come from the west over Pittsburgh towards us, but the mountains sometimes break them up. I think that's what happened. Of course, we still have to get through tonight and tomorrow. Erie got over a foot, but that's well north of us. Where I live, we get the heaviest snowfalls from noreasters, or coastal storms, that hug the coast and draw the moisture off of the ocean and inland. That's when we get slammed. Not looking forward to that stuff. The one happy factor in winter here is that I'm retired, so if it snows a lot I don't have to go anywhere if I don't want to.

But the car has been detailed and waxed, the battery tender is on, the stabil is in and the tank filled up, the flooring is down and the car is on ramps, so the only thing left to do is put the winter cover on her and then I'm done till spring. I don't start her up till March or so. And God willing, I'll still be here in March to do that.

In the meantime, I'll be registering for Carlisle (already got the hotel) and making plans for spring Cruise In in Ocean City Md. in May. Lets see, this will be our 12th year at that.

Come on Spring!!

I'll trade you! You give me some legit seasons and I'll lend you some traffic, smog, and crazies.

and smoke, and high taxes, and too many people, and higher gas prices......and GREAT WEATHER!

I do envy you with the "seasons", we have two seasons warm and warmer.

• 2 weeks later...