Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official Thread - Super V.R.T.

Team Adam's

Question

<object height="405" width="500">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdi6XoaungM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="405" width="500"></object>

I've created this new thread for the specific discussions on the new SUPER VRT release which will be launching with our Fathers Day Sale. http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-510-adams-all-new-super-vrt-kit.aspx

Here is a little preview of the kit set to go on sale soon-

post-1263-136818025424_thumb.jpg

JUST UPDATED - A quick 'long term testing' video:

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIbMEJ_2NZg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

• Answers 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep! That's Super... My guess is they have a carp ton of old labels they need to use up so they stuck a secondary label on it for now. What you see on in the store is probably photoshopped.

The Clay was hit on by Dylan! http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7241&highlight=japan+clay

Chris

Ahhh okay cool, yea I was just making sure I got what I paid for.

I ordered Adams super vrt, and it came in today. But i dont think its super vrt, it doesnt say super on the bottle like it does in the pictures of the adams kit. Also i know super vrt is supposed to have some what of a beige tone to it but this one is whiteish. Al though it does have a new formula sticker on it.

To those who have ordered the super vrt, is that how you received it?

*Also some non related content but my Adams Claybar that I bought came in a clear container with no logo on it or anything. And says made in japan in the plastic wrap of the clay. Could it have been a possible mix up in the shipping or is that how they come?

Yep! That's Super... My guess is they have a carp ton of old labels they need to use up so they stuck a secondary label on it for now. What you see on in the store is probably photoshopped.

The Clay was hit on by Dylan! http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7241&highlight=japan+clay

Chris

I ordered Adams super vrt, and it came in today. But i dont think its super vrt, it doesnt say super on the bottle like it does in the pictures of the adams kit. Also i know super vrt is supposed to have some what of a beige tone to it but this one is whiteish. Al though it does have a new formula sticker on it.

To those who have ordered the super vrt, is that how you received it?

*Also some non related content but my Adams Claybar that I bought came in a clear container with no logo on it or anything. And says made in japan in the plastic wrap of the clay. Could it have been a possible mix up in the shipping or is that how they come?

If it has a new formula sticker its the Super VRT. Adam won't ship old products once a new one is released. My SVRT looks *almost* the same color-wise to the old VRT [maybe a shade or 2 darker]; but my SVRT is noticeably thicker in consistency.

As far as the clay bar goes, as stated in previous threads; all clay sold in the US is manufactured by AutoMagic due to a patent that expires in 2011. So until the patent expires everyone gets what AutoMagic sells.

Hopefully next year we will see some awesome new clay bars available on the market.

As soon as my July 4th order arrives, I plan on doing and side by side comparo on my soft tonneau truck bed cover. I can't wait!

I wouldn't waste the old VRT... There's NO comparison IMO. It's as good in every way but one... And that one is where it excels over the previous with its water repellant nature.

The ONLY quibble would be that it's a bit harder to remove from glass and paint. No biggie though.

Thought I would post a me too on how awesome the new VRT is. Finally had a break in the rain over the last week, and got the new VRT on the trim and tires and then we finally got some rain this weekend so I could see it work in person. I am just amazed. :D Here are a couple of pics. post-2644-136818026816_thumb.jpg

post-2644-13681802682_thumb.jpg

like dylan was saying before, old VRT will still be great to use inside!

Agreed! Just happy I never bought a gallon! I think it was because I never like using it on the exterior because it rains so much here! :(

Received an email announcement for the new VRT and went to the site to order some, but the only way it is available is in a kit with other products i do not need. When will it be available ala-carte? Thank you.

Hmmm...

Shipping now... forum members are getting first crack at the sale, see link above.

Awesome. Order has been placed. Great kit, will need more APC and have been wanting to try the tire sponge.

Waiting for the standalone here as well.....I already have a drawer full of sponges and 2.5 gallons of APC in stock, so have no need for any of it at this time. Look forward to the release. Might have to grab a couple bottles, and just strip everything and start all over with the new stuff!! :D

Just incase no one noticed the new VRT Kit is now up on the website for sale.

Hmmm... http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7195

I noticed it too. No reference of when it is available in the write up, does it ship normally or is there a wait?

Shipping now... forum members are getting first crack at the sale, see link above.

Will it be available standalone for those of us who have enough APC and sponges already?

Soon my friend... soon... sales not active yet.

Archived