Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official Thread - Super V.R.T.

Team Adam's

Question

<object height="405" width="500">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdi6XoaungM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="405" width="500"></object>

I've created this new thread for the specific discussions on the new SUPER VRT release which will be launching with our Fathers Day Sale. http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-510-adams-all-new-super-vrt-kit.aspx

Here is a little preview of the kit set to go on sale soon-

post-1263-136818025424_thumb.jpg

JUST UPDATED - A quick 'long term testing' video:

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIbMEJ_2NZg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

• Answers 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed! Just happy I never bought a gallon! I think it was because I never like using it on the exterior because it rains so much here! :(

Don't bother trying to drive 125 miles south to get out of it. Our forecast is identical. Our corn is about drowned now, we don't need any more.

So I need good news bring on the Epic VRT!!!

so can this new super vrt be used on the inside?

Yes. And in the event you need to remove it, Leather & Interior Cleaner does that no problem.

Absolutely! I did JUST THAT yesterday Eric. I was detailing the interior of our Enclave and all of the inside was done with the Leather Conditioner except the doors. I did those with Super VRT so that when you open them in the rain, it doesn't spot and wash off. :rockon:

Chris

Great idea. Not a problem I contend with often, but I do hate it when it does rain and I have to go thru the drivethru ATM or something.

fedex deliver to the wrong address? no way :lolsmack:

/sarcasm

car looks great, even though I still have half a gallon of the old VRT left, I couldn't resist trying the new stuff out. it'll be here soon. can't wait for the static clings too.

Thought I would post a me too on how awesome the new VRT is. Finally had a break in the rain over the last week, and got the new VRT on the trim and tires and then we finally got some rain this weekend so I could see it work in person. I am just amazed. :D Here are a couple of pics. post-2644-136818026816_thumb.jpg

post-2644-13681802682_thumb.jpg

Fantastic stuff... cant wait to get my hands on some!

Heres a pic i took using the 'normal' VRT:

DSC01538.jpg

The approved re-seller in South Africa says he should have a batch of 'new' goodies coming in around November/December. :xfingers:

You guys have all the luck! :bow:

Looking forward to my receiving the order I just placed. I actually decided to order the package deal plus one for my neighbor ( I am getting him tuned into Adam's products). Next stop will be the new In 7 Out spray.

Well after fighting with fedex most of the week, they finally decided to pickup my package from the wrong address they delivered it to and get it to my home.

But now that I have my Super VRT all I can say is this stuff is amazing! :drool:Gotta' love those stickers too! :rockon:

So forgive me if I missed it but can the super vrt still be dilluted eith water so I can use it with a sprayer? I've got a lot of rubber to cover now and I had to 75/25 my old vrt to actually use it on the new tires.

YES!! The only thing I've noticed is the first time you mix it you have to shake it VIGOROUSLY to get it to mix... if you don't you'll notice it turning into little pellets in the bottle as the water proofing component tries to separate from the water.

Its best if you don't fill the bottle... still do a 1:1 mixture, but leave a good amount of space in the bottle so it has plenty of room to move when you shake it. Once its been shaken it stays well mixed and only starts to separate out again after a few days.

I did my tires today with a 1:1 mixture and they came out nice. :2thumbs:

Archived