Customer Service 866.965.0400

My New Toy!!! 2010 SYNERGY GREEN Camaro

BlueXfire

• 1 month later...

Thanks All for the comments. Picked my first trophy last weekend.

Modern Muscle 2005 and up, 2nd place against 12 other Camaro's, 6 Mustangs, a couple of Challengers and Chargers, etc.

A "true" Transformers Yellow took first, so I guess thats OK... :D

Another Camaro took 3rd.

• 1 month later...
Very nice. Have you made any mods to it?

Added a CAI, painted to match , of course... I've also changed to the Heritage Grille.

And since this pics where taken, I've done the green halo's in the headlights and painted the nose support panel under the hood, which is black in the first two pics to match the car as well. Looks much better painted to match.

Of course, nothing but Adam's to keep her clean and looking new.

Car looks sharp as always. I read last night that for model year 2011 they're going to offer the Synergy Green in a limited run on the SS models as well. So for the first part of the model year you can get SG with a V6 or a V8. I still drool every time I see a Synergy Green Camaro. They look great!

Yup, the SG is available for a limited time in all trim levels for 2011. $350 up-charge for the color. However they will not come with the green interior panels, green stitched seats and green interior lighting as the Special Edition 2010s did.

I've seen one with white stripes and one with none. I like the Cyber Gray stripes best.

Wow i have seen one of these in person and the color is crazy! I would actually buy one of these over my favorite color(red). I love what you have done with the green in the engine bay. Post pics of the green halo's. I would say if that the grey stripes would be amazing with grey wheels, if thats black stripes then black wheels, with a slight drop in ride height.

Archived