Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Spray on Interior

TR6speed

Question

I was on a Corvette Forum and someone posted a question as to what different people used on the interior. One replier said he used Adams Detail Spray. I replied back asking where exactly in the interior did he use it. I have not heard anything yet. So I will ask here, has anybody ever used the detail spray on the interior. Oh I forgot the post stated that it made the interior smell nice, I can go along with that.

16 answers to this question

I use Detail Spray on the interior often, and keep a 4oz bottle in the door panel. Great on the NAV screen, any shiny interior finishes, and I've used it on the tinted windows for a decade without issue!:)

i use it on my dash wood grain for quick touch ups.if needed.

I use Detail Spray on the interior often, and keep a 4oz bottle in the door panel. Great on the NAV screen, any shiny interior finishes, and I've used it on the tinted windows for a decade without issue!:)

I asked the wife last Sunday what we should use on the Navigation screen and console.

Looks like I will try the Detail spray

Sorry to revive an old thread, but...I had to come back to read up on using Detail Spray on the interior.

I just tried it again today and it DOES work great. I backed off of using it inside once because I read another thread about it possibly staining light colored interiors or leather pink. Unless someone can guarantee me this IS NOT true, I'll stick to using it on the BLACK interior only.

The smell lasts 3 days too....nice.

:iagree: With Leather Conditioner, but the DS does a good job for dusting off dash. Spray a small amount on mf towel and dust away!:drool:

Yeah, but don't forget Chris. You have the high SPF factor in the leather conditoner that protects that dash from the sun.:2thumbs:

Give me a link to that thread on CF. I'd love to respond about how much better the leather conditioner is for the Vette.

:iagree: With Leather Conditioner, but the DS does a good job for dusting off dash. Spray a small amount on mf towel and dust away!:drool:

I'd not have an issue using it on the wood dash's that are lacquered or even the plastic ones, but I'd be more apt to use some Americana or buttery on the plastic or lacquered bits. Adams glass cleaner has a little bit of DS in it. I actually have a ton of his older GC and put a little DS into it and love it.

Chris

Archived