Customer Service 866.965.0400

Horse Hair Interior Leather brush

mikeg6045

Question

Hey guys, not sure if this post warrants a new topic,

but I'm wondering if my Horse Hair interior brush will eventually stop shedding hair ?

I used it the other day to agitate the rear seats with Leather and Interior cleaner and it shed hair in all the cracks and lines of the leather seats. The hair that shed got in there pretty good and it was a mission to vacuum the leftover out. Which took me more time in having to re-set up the vacuum that I had just finished putting away and get in the cracks really good with the interior attachment.

When I was done using the brush, I went to the sink and hit it with APC and HOT water, then really agitated and worked the brush in my hand to try and get all the shedding hairs out of the brush.

I think I may have gotten all the loose hairs out, but there only one way to know for sure, and that is to use it again like I did the first time. Which will not be anytime soon as my interior is all cleaned and protected at the moment.

Any Advice from people with experience using this brush ?

just a FYI, I am not looking to return the brush, and I do not believe it is defective. I like the brush a lot and find it a necessary item to have on hand when needed. I just want to know if it will stop shedding eventually.

thanks guys n gals.

10 answers to this question

Mine shed like crazy the first time I used it as well. I only use it on the floor mats as nothing else has gotten dirty enough to need to use it anywhere else. So I am not so sure how it would stand up to leather now. I have used it a couple times since and really haven't had too many problems. One hair here and there, but that is to be expected I would think.

Like everyone else is saying, give us a call or shoot me an email. I'm at my desk right now and can discuss this with you if you'd like:

Dylan@AdamsPolishes.com

Generally there will be some loose hairs from the manufacturing process so on the first use you might see some shedding, but it shouldn't be excessive, nor should it happen after that initial use.

If thats not the case with yours let us know and we'll happily replace it.

Like everyone else is saying, give us a call or shoot me an email. I'm at my desk right now and can discuss this with you if you'd like:

Dylan@AdamsPolishes.com

Generally there will be some loose hairs from the manufacturing process so on the first use you might see some shedding, but it shouldn't be excessive, nor should it happen after that initial use.

If thats not the case with yours let us know and we'll happily replace it.

Thanks Dylan,

I do appreciate the offer very much. The customer service with you guys is excellent and immediate.

I think i brushed all the loose stuff out from it being built like you were saying. I think it will be good.

thanks.

Archived