Customer Service 866.965.0400

Will the PC touch this or body shop required?

ShawnJ

Question

Just got a used car and while claying, found this on the front (I know, should have seen it previously). I'm not to worried about it as it will get fixed eventually, but wondering if I should even try with the PC or just wait until I can get it into a shop. I'm not experienced enough to try and wetsand, so that isn't really an option.

Here is a picture:

web.jpg?ver=12783685340001

Thanks in advance!!

Shawn

10 answers to this question

Thats poor quality paint work, the PC isn't gonna do a thing to that. That would be a sand and buff repair, but I'd really consider having it repainted b/c if it was done that badly to start I'd image the prep work isn't all that good either.

What kind of car and where is it at?

Thats poor quality paint work, the PC isn't gonna do a thing to that. That would be a sand and buff repair, but I'd really consider having it repainted b/c if it was done that badly to start I'd image the prep work isn't all that good either.

:iagree:

That almost reminds me of the old vinyl top testure. That paint is in serious need of help. Is that just one area, or is it like that all over the car? I agree I would think about a repaint. You never no what will happen if you try nd sand it and buff it.

What kind of car and year if you don't mind.

The car is a 2007 Corvette Coupe that I just got. This is seen on the front bumper cover of the car. I also see some pitting in other areas, but nothing as bad as this. The car is located in NC with me ;)

Shawn

Archived