Customer Service 866.965.0400

"Tapatalk" issues discussion thread.

Team Adam's

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it is down. The BB version is still in Beta and they are working on pushing some small updates right now.

http://www.tapatalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3516

Here is a quote from one of the creators

We are still reviewing the Tapatalk for BB together with our open Tapatalk API, I believe Yao will release an update shortly with minor code update.

downloading the beta BB version, will the Iphone app work on the Ipod touch?

Foxxer, all iPhone apps work on the iPod Touch. In fact, in the software that lets developers create apps, sometimes its referred to as iPhone/iPod Touch apps.

• 7 months later...

I downloaded it months ago and it didnt work on my VZW BB Bold...

I just downloaded it again, it looks different, but I also cant really do anything.. I tried logging into Adam's and it said 'no matched method' and I also couldn't save it as a favorite.. anyone have these issues?

Edited by MAYBEN

I'm lost...Help Rich! What is all this about? What's an Iphone and what are these "apps"? HMMM, people do not have jobs in this country, most are on welfare, yet everyone except "me" has these tech devices. Weird...just plain weird.:willy:

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, I know this is only my second post, but I use Tapatalk for a lot of forums. When I logged into this forum today, I got a message saying that the plugin here was outdated, and as such there might be some features that aren't available.

It seems to work just fine, but just wanted to mention it.

Sent from my Droid

• 4 months later...