Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Junkman is Back at Grabiak - 2010!

Well folks, in a few hours, I will be putting on another detailing clinic at Grabiak Performance Center in St. Alexandria, PA. I got in town last night and pulled out of the airport to be greeted by this:

full_moon.jpg

When I was a cop, we cringed on nights like this. That was kind of a hint that I needed to get my butt to the hotel and lock the door! However, the city of Pittsburgh was calling my name so I had to jump off and check it out. The construction going on was brutal and there were people everywhere. The place was lit up like a Christmas tree so I started snapping pictures.

pnc_park.jpg

pnc_park2.jpg

Before I realized what I had taken some pictures of, I asked someone what was going on. Some guy looked at me like I was stupid and said, "The Pirates!" That's about when it dawned on me where I actually was. :willy:

There appeared to be a lot of people walking as if they were headed for their cars and that caused me to realize that I was about to be sitting in gridlock. I jumped in my cereal box of a rental and beat-feeted it out of town! I got to my hotel and took in a quaint little dinner and called it the night. In a few, I'll be saving somebody's fender so stay tuned!

Welcome back to PA, AJ. A Pirates Game is a great experience for any baseball fan... Its a great baseball town, the stadium is small and has great views, and the crowd is awesome. Plus, the food inside the park... Omg. If they're playing at home tonight you ought to go check it out. :2thumbs:

Welcome back to PA, AJ. A Pirares Game is a great experience for any baseball fan... Its a great baseball town, the stadium is small and has great views, and the crowd is awesome. Plus, the food inside the park... Omg. If they're palting at home tonight you ought to go check it out. :2thumbs:

Holy cow Rich. Have a few too many to drink tonight?? Pirares? Palting?

Allrighty then!:lolsmack:

AJ, you're lucky you didn't get mugged. My experience in Pittsburgh has been to never talk to anyone! I'm actually surprised that people still go see those bums.

Glad you made it safe and have a great clinic.

Holy cow Rich. Have a few too many to drink tonight?? Pirares? Palting?

Allrighty then!:lolsmack:

AJ, you're lucky you didn't get mugged. My experience in Pittsburgh has been to never talk to anyone! I'm actually surprised that people still go see those bums.

Glad you made it safe and have a great clinic.

Alright, it was really early this am when I wrote that.

And yea, you need to be worried about muggings in Pittsburgh... watch out for older guys that drive black vettes and want to show you pics of their granddaughters... they're the worst! :jester:

Alright, it was really early this am when I wrote that.

And yea, you need to be worried about muggings in Pittsburgh... watch out for older guys that drive black vettes and want to show you pics of their granddaughters... they're the worst! :jester:

Ha Ha. I avoid Pittsburgh like the plague. Had enough of that city when my son was in the hospital there years ago. Not somewhere I'd want to live for sure.

Dad was a cop for 38 years.

He HATED full moons!

Wether there was something to the full moon, or folks just figured they were supposed to act like idiots during one, those nights were always busy for him.

Dad was a cop for 38 years.

He HATED full moons!

Whether there was something to the full moon, or folks just figured they were supposed to act like idiots during one, those nights were always busy for him.

Mom was a nurse for 36 years, she too hated full moons, and for the same reason.

Mom was a nurse for 36 years, she too hated full moons, and for the same reason.

Yep. My wife was an X-ray tech and she always said the same thing. She always had the gunshots, weirdos, and drunks on full moon nights. And when it got to be one on Halloween it was double trouble.

Well, I managed to get out of Pittsburgh without causing any havoc. Grabiak had a guy taking oictures which I will post up later. However, he did manage to get of a few Dan Lawson pics. I cracked up when I saw some of them. I'm sitting in the airport in Charlotte, NC looking at them now. This is one of them. I don't know what the hell I was doing here. :lolsmack:

grabiak1.jpg

Here I am pretending that I have the knees of a teenager. :willy:

grabiak2.jpg

More pics tomorrow!

Yep. My wife was an X-ray tech and she always said the same thing. She always had the gunshots, weirdos, and drunks on full moon nights. And when it got to be one on Halloween it was double trouble.

I forgot to mention: Mom was an OB/GYN nurse, spent most of her time doing labor and delivery. Weirdos and drunks and other dregs, yup.

RRRRRR, you look like you're talking like a pirate. RRRRRR You've got the earring, just need an eye patch and a parrot....:D RRRRRR

grabiak1.jpg

aj maybe there is a reocurring theme here maybe you aint as pretty as you thought you were dave chappelle

Quit hatin'! I'm rich *****! :lol: :lol:

...RRRRRR, you look like you're talking like a pirate. RRRRRR You've got the earring, just need an eye patch and a parrot....:D RRRRRR

:lol:

i think you look fine in these pictures, earring, kneeling whatever! Mighty fine...

As for the full moon in the first pic-i can tell you at the hospital we get women going into early labor that night, people losin it and crazy accidents. i dont blame you for seeking shelter!

Charlotte airport-no thanks. RDU (Raleigh) is better....depends who you are flying with-US AIR tends to direct you thru Charlotte.

A.J thanks for a great job at the Grabiak clinic! The gentleman taking the pictures was my son Josh. This is my 3rd clinic now but I learn something new every time. Thanks again and hope to see you soon!

I forgot to mention: Mom was an OB/GYN nurse, spent most of her time doing labor and delivery. Weirdos and drunks and other dregs, yup.

RRRRRR, you look like you're talking like a pirate. RRRRRR You've got the earring, just need an eye patch and a parrot....:D RRRRRR

grabiak1.jpg

Is this what you had in mind, sportredmistress?

Somebody had to do this. :2thumbs::)

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4495&stc=1&d=1280118280

Archived