Customer Service 866.965.0400

2008 Chevy 4x4 Lifted

Brad519

Thanks for all the compliments.

I just put some Bushwacker Pocket Flares on because I was getting a lot of rock chips. I was hesitant about the flares but I think they turned out nice. Truck is dirty in the pic as it rains every afternoon. I also painted the rear bow tie :)

IMG00036-20100810-1347.jpg

IMG00037-20100810-1347.jpg

rearbowtie.jpg

Thanks for all the compliments.

I just put some Bushwacker Pocket Flares on because I was getting a lot of rock chips. I was hesitant about the flares but I think they turned out nice. Truck is dirty in the pic as it rains every afternoon. I also painted the rear bow tie :)

IMG00036-20100810-1347.jpg

IMG00037-20100810-1347.jpg

rearbowtie.jpg

Ya first week i had it i had my first few small rock chips already. Place i was working I had to park in a falling apart lot with lots of broken gravel and asphalt. Also my neighborhood thought it was a "good" idea to put huge white rocks around the shoulders of the streets, which of course end up IN the streets. So im always going 2 mph turning in my neighbornood. I noticed that you didnt have mudflaps that was the first thing I did and its seemed to help. Also had two slight bug chips after I raised it cuz it must have made the front end less aerodynamic. Havent gotten one since either. I plan on the flares eventually as well, and I think my side steps might block a lil from hitting the paint. I deff want rims, and six inch lift for next year.:banana:

• 2 weeks later...

i think they come with kicker brackets if they dont get skid plates but not too sure. i shoulda gotten the SS lines but too late now. did you get your stuff from Jon at STP? let me know how those gears are (especially at highway speeds of 75) im probably just gona get 4.56 motives from Jon, dont have the change for a true trac.

Archived