Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mark Posts Read error message

Bunky

• 1 month later...
That error happens when you stay on the forum too long with no activity. Log off, logon and try it again. Let us know what happens.

Didn't work.

It's a wierd one. Won't allow it on my Vista machine at home, the XP machine at work or a buddy of mine's W7 machine.

But, the link at the bottom of the main forums page will do it.

Other forums that I go to that use this version of VBulletin, it works fine. Like I said, a strange one.

Didn't work.

It's a wierd one. Won't allow it on my Vista machine at home, the XP machine at work or a buddy of mine's W7 machine.

But, the link at the bottom of the main forums page will do it.

Other forums that I go to that use this version of VBulletin, it works fine. Like I said, a strange one.

Thanks for the info. We'll have to push that up to the powers that be.

For what it's worth, I just tired the quick links and I too get the same error. First time I've tried using the QL so it's not a big deal to me. For troubleshooting, it errors both in Firefox and Chrome browsers. And errors within a thread, within a subforum or at the main forum listing.

• 8 months later...

While it certainly isn't the end of the world...that was a few weeks ago....but it would be nice to get this fixed. I use this feature on other forums constantly in conjunction with "new posts".

- Darryl

UPDATE - just tried the link at the bottom of the main forums page and it does currently work. Using Chrome on a Vista machine. That's a good work around for me!!

Archived