Customer Service 866.965.0400

Made another convert today

Rich

Question

It was Richland Community Days here in Jtown this weekend and today was the cruise in. There were a few other Vettes there, two of them were black, but none looked as good as mine. Had a couple come up to me and ask how in the he** I got my Vette so deep black and shiny. They said they have an 08 Acura.......black......and have been using Megs wax that's made just for black cars. I've never heard of it, so don't know if there is such a thing. They said their car always looks gray and dull and they detail it all the time. So the wife and I gave the whole rundown on what Adam's is all about, the website, the forum, and what to use and how to use it in detail. We told them that Adam has instructional videos on his website that tells them in detail how to get the best results.Then we told them to take a ride out Rte 22 to Grabiaks and talk to Ray and see his display. Gave them a couple of sample bottles too. They were so excited when they left and kept looking at my car as they were walking away and then looking at the bottles and nodding their heads.

I'm sure Ray's going to get a visit and Adam's will have a couple of new customers.

It's sure fun when that happens. And it happens a lot! :banana::banana:

11 answers to this question

Yep!

So the whole estate belongs to you huh? :D

:jester: Yeah right. Actually, Richland is a suburb of our town, but really should be it's own city. All of the manufacturing, businesses, shopping, restaurants, etc are in Richland. There isn't anything in Johnstown anymore other than one hospital. When the steel mills left, everything else did too.

When the steel mills left, everything else did too.

That's sad to hear.

We recently returned from a trip to England and spent some time in smaller villages. Walking around the areas you realize that this is where the workers for the local landowner lived and that's how village started. Not too dissimilar to a steel town.

Thread jack over!

Rich, I was at a wedding this weekend and caught some of the fireworks from the Hampton. Looked like a nice celebration! My wife is from Richland.

Did you go to the Salute to the Military show at the Latrobe airport today Scott?

Rich, I did it was really cool. I have seen that B17 numerous times but it never gets old. Especially when you meet up with a veteran that actually flew in one. I could listen to them all day. Nice cars as well.

I think I may have as well. One of the sailor's working with me here has an Avalanche. We all know there are literaly square yards of plastic on them, plus he put new rubber on it a couple weeks ago.

I gave him a sample bottle full of SVRT and another of APC. We both got back from leave today and he spent about ten minutes singing it's praises.

Archived