Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metrovac Company!

Adam

Love my mini, get to take it into the car with me, so I don't have to worry about a vacuum sitting outside getting pulled into the side of the car when I reach for that last spot.

Great around the house as well. Much easier to just pick it up than break out the full size when I spill something.

Well................actually there has been at least one failure. I bought a Sidekick last November. When I got it unpacked, I plugged it in and it blew out a fantastic amount of air for about 10 seconds. Then sparks came out the nozzle and it shut down and never started again. It was replaced in about a week and my second Sidekick has performed faultlessly for the past several months.

I love my Vac N' Blo vacuum that I got through Adams. For a small unit it really removes dirt well and does a great job as a blower. The same motor as the wall-mount, but 1/3 of the size. Phil at Detailer's Domain set me up with the dolly and it moves around very well. This does not have the tip-over problem of a wet/vac.

Made in USA part is a great bonus! :patriot:

vacnbloauto_H.jpg

Archived