Customer Service 866.965.0400

How about some stickers?

RJRSKY

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance you have patches? I have one of these for shows and want to put a label on each side, but I think a sticker won't stay on in the rain and folding. A patch would be better that the mrs. could sew on.

acecanopy_2031_4645673

I don't think there's a whole lot of room to disappoint with a sticker, I mean as long as it has your logo on it I'd be satisfied :P

I haven't gotten a sticker but I did try to make my own out of the sticker that was on my pack of detail sponges. I cut it out of the plastic and glued it onto a piece of thin cardboard. not exactly a sticker but better than nothing. I toss it up on the dashboard at car shows

adamssticker.jpg

I have that same keyboard! hehe

great taste!:hi:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:ANOTHER GREAT IDEA FROM ADAM'S!!! I've been wanting some stickers but didn't know they were available. So, all iI have to do is request some with my next order??? Is six to many to ask for??? That'll give me one for each car and one for the tool chest. My next order will be coming when ya'll get those new product boxes in around mid Feb. What a fantastic Valentine gift for my wife, I think. So, what other good things do you have that i can order???:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Adam...stickers please????? Id love to represent ya at car shows and such..... And after i get my spider webbing off(using adams prducts of course) id love to be able to point at something and say..."that right there is responsible for the peice of art you see"...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
stickers are good for garage walls but for the car itself I'd prefer a static cling. this way 1. it's not permanent, and 2. it goes on the inside of the window so it doesn't get ruined by washing, etc.

I really like the idea of plastic clings...... i not sure if they are available for purchase (not on the site if so :( ) ....or if they are promos sent with orders but i have seem two diff threads with diff people using Adams static clings in pics.:help: I WANT ONE !!!!!:help:

Now here is my two cents on the sticker vs. static clings;STICKER,there's a 90% likely-hood that even if what ever surfaces (cars finish, grage wall, clip board,etc.) dose not get damaged from the adhisive once removal is desired, then the sticker itself will be unrecognizable after its gotten off the surface.:lol:throw away advertising, never, just look at the what pickers get for old signage!!:lol:

STATIC CLINGS; no residue, no chemicals, NO DAMAGE to the vehicle or wall,etc,etc., can be removed as wanted and replied a lot, makin it "situation appropriate Advertising".

As a detailer, Adams product will be kind of part of my marketing to future clients, & I take pride in the choices i make. I would use Stickers and clings both on my vehicle and for promo's to clients, but i can think of a few of my "detail and BBQ day" signs could use a few stickers also :)

Ps.

I kno this post was started a lil' while ago but i just got here ;)