Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams DVD's and Stickers ?

Moz

Question

Do the order's still come with the DVD's and stickers?I have placed several orders in the past and received them when my orders came but today's orders didn't have either,and I had three box full of shipments today??

I'm going to a car show this weekend and it would have been nice to hand a few out to possible new Adams customers:welcome:

Moz

16 answers to this question

I usually have a couple extra sample bottles somewhere that I hand out (I think I'm almost out though). Handing out the dvd's is a good idea too. It would be nice to hand out one of each. Good idea! :cheers:

I have a stack of Adam's DVD's and small stickers... I'll gladly mail one to you!

But 2 of my orders this summer came with static cling stickers but haven't gotten one since... Kind of disappointed.

I never received any static cling stickies?:( I have placed many nice sized orders,maybe they ranout of them.

Maybe they will become collector items. AdamsPolishes products work so well,they must fill plenty O' orders :patriot:

I never received any static cling stickies?:( I have placed many nice sized orders,maybe they ranout of them.

Maybe they will become collector items. AdamsPolishes products work so well,they must fill plenty O' orders :patriot:

Well I've placed 9 total orders now and only gotten 2 static clings..... I dont know what you have to do to get one.