Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's ALL NEW Brilliant Glaze Video

You wanted more info on our upcoming glaze product?

Here it is - right from the man himself!!

For those lucky enough to attend Corvettes @ Carlisle a limited supply of the product will be on hand for purchase - for the rest of us Friday looks to be the magic day. More info coming, Adam just wanted to share some of the background on this product and why we've been testing so extensively with the input of many people - it is no exaggeration when I say this stuff will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF! :2thumbs:

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuJHlPL0q58?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The greatest thing about this is that it dries SO much faster... I think it's marginally harder to apply, but the results warrant the work. When I applied it, it was 90º+ in my garage so it was hard keeping up with it. lol

No more waiting 20-30 minutes for it to dry!

I used it on top of a clean car and then followed up with a coat of Americana on top. (Dylans recommendation)

It definitely hides better than the old stuff and it's amazing how much depth it puts in on an old worn out paint job.

Camaro5Ryan can post some pics that'll knock your sock off... All my cars are too nice to see a HUGE difference but he found some not so nice ones.

Mmm... Coconut...

Chris

Camaro5Ryan can post some pics that'll knock your sock off... All my cars are too nice to see a HUGE difference but he found some not so nice ones.

Chris

What makes you think I've been involved with the new Brilliant Glaze? :jester:

Here's a few; or maybe a lot of pictures of the new BG in action...

I'm going to show ya'll some photo's I took while playing with the new glaze. This was done on multiple cars.

Here's a few photo's of the new Glaze in action - I clayed my neighbors hood on his 99' chevy 1500. [ I fixed it Jesse! :jester: ]

clay.jpg

The 11 year old paint shows it age:

damage.jpg

I taped it up and applied the new glaze:

applied50-50.jpg

After removing the glaze the difference in color and appearance of swirls was amazing:

swirlhiding.jpg

After removing the tape:

tapeline-newbsg.jpg

tapelinenewbsg.jpg

tapelinenewBSG-nosun.jpg

The whole hood:

wholehood.jpg

As you can see the new glaze is pretty awesome. It made the whole hood just glow a different color black. No polishing was performed on this truck at all. This is purely the new BG in action.

On to the corvette:

3machineapplication.jpg

11sun.jpg

12decktapeoff.jpg

17shineflag.jpg

18shine.jpg

19shine1.jpg

This stuff really brings out the metallics in paint!

Now here's a fun one I did last night, I glazed the bezel of my 50" Samsung DLP. :banana:

This TV hasn't seen anything but an occasional DS wipedown.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

The Glaze instantly brought back the black...

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

Hows that for a before and after? The bezel is whole new color!

Get ready folks - this glaze is around the corner!

Archived