Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got My First Order!

PHEOX

Question

:mail: Just 2 days (Wowza!) after ordering the Car Wash Trio, it has arrived from the nice FedEx man. The soap smells insanely fruity! I was tempted to drink it after taking my first wiff! The Great White is very soft, and can Adam's make pillows from the wash pads?! :thumbsup:

19 answers to this question

what should my next order be? I was thinking a gallon of detail spray, and some good ol' (or new:) SVRT.

Excellent choices! Most of us get the 16 oz. DS, use it once, and then place an order for the gallon! Also, the Super VRT kit is a great deal - VRT + APC, tire sponge (this thing works fantastic), and block sponges (for the trim).

thats a great lil starter pack imo...

im helping a local performance shop add a few things to their dyno day awards. thats one of the packages they picked.

pm'd you, if theres anything youll need adams in the future lmk. im also on camaro5

WW gets off bugs easier than DS. Adam shows it in a video.

:iagree:

I've watched the videos twice, I guess I didn't pay enough attention because I thought he laid DS, my mistake. I guess I'll be going for some Waterless Wash for my next order! Thanks!

Since my Jeep is like a freaking brick pushing air it attracts bugs like no other!

WW gets off bugs easier than DS. Adam shows it in a video.

This is a job for Waterless Car Wash! Maybe the combo - http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-439-adams-waterless-car-wash-combo.aspx if you will use it often and an extra order of WCW towels. These towels are smaller than your Great White WW towel, but the same softness.

:iagree:

Since my Jeep is like a freaking brick pushing air it attracts bugs like no other! I wanted to get the gallon of DS because I know I'll be cleaning bird poop/bug guts constantly between the Camaro and Wrangler, but I really don't know what towel to use for this stuff.

This is a job for Waterless Car Wash! Maybe the combo - http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-439-adams-waterless-car-wash-combo.aspx if you will use it often and an extra order of WCW towels. These towels are smaller than your Great White WW towel, but the same softness.

Since my Jeep is like a freaking brick pushing air it attracts bugs like no other! I wanted to get the gallon of DS because I know I'll be cleaning bird poop/bug guts constantly between the Camaro and Wrangler, but I really don't know what towel to use for this stuff. I am not letting my beautiful WW touch any of that. Maybe one of the polishing towels, which would also be good to blot down any uneveness with the SVRT.

Ahhhhhh, there's the $40 start to a couple thousand dollar collection by this time next year! Think I'm lying? Talk to me in a year when your a freak and live on the Adam's Forums like me.... and its only bee 5 months!

You'll love the stuff!

The Shampoo and WW are my favorites.

Your not kidding about that FFKingsford,i've become a Adamholic ($1xxx.xx) in just the month of August!:willy:

So, suggestions for a kid on a budget, what should my next order be? I was thinking a gallon of detail spray, and some good ol' (or new:) SVRT.

Well if your not using the DS with a clay bar constantly I would say 16oz Detail Spray, 16oz Waterless Wash, and some SVRT with the 2 different applicators.

The Waterless Wash is amazing and you will use it way more than DS. If you get the WW get 2 or 3 blue waffle towels if you have some spare cash!

I won't drink the product! I am still waiting to use it because we have forcasted rain most of this week and me and my Dad are moving into a new house, but I'm really excited and anxious to hit my Jeep with this stuff! So, suggestions for a kid on a budget, what should my next order be? I was thinking a gallon of detail spray, and some good ol' (or new:) SVRT.

Ahhhhhh, there's the $40 start to a couple thousand dollar collection by this time next year! Think I'm lying? Talk to me in a year when your a freak and live on the Adam's Forums like me.... and its only bee 5 months!

You'll love the stuff!

:willy: so true.... so very true :help:

You'll love the stuff!

Congrats Ethan!

The soap smells insanely fruity! I was tempted to drink it after taking my first wiff!

Wait till you get the Detail Spray - smells like bubble gum, and Invisible Undercarriage Spray - smells like grape kool aid! :drool:

Archived