Customer Service 866.965.0400

Challenger SRT8 shining after 8 hours of brutal work!

akazanar

Bought the essentials kit so I could start off treating my Challenger right from the get go. Didn't realize it was going to be 8 hours of work. I was so tired after finishing yesterday that I couldn't even appreciate how nice it looked much less take pictures. Sure did enjoy it this morning though!

Here are the pics.

newcars007-1.jpg

Wife's Charger in the reflection. Now she wants me to do this to HER car!!!

newcars006-1.jpg

newcars004-1.jpg

newcars001-1.jpg

Looking sharp Joel! :2thumbs:

That first time out, you don't realize what you are getting yourself in to! Between yesterday and today, I have five hours into my Coupe and the only polishing was to kill a scratch!

But the results and the satisfaction make the sweat and sore muscles all worth it.

Didn't do anything under the hood yet. She's only got 3k miles so still in good shape (my car, not the wife). Yes, that is the word HEMI in the reflection on my wife's car. Her's is a Charger R/T. There better be some really good benefits if I have to spend that much time on her car!!!

That looks great. Good work. Thank God I can ride my bike to campus so I can leave my baby in the garage during the day (no worries about bird poo or door dings, or even much dust!) and come home and do a little more each night.

Thanks Spooner. I traded in my F150 to get the Challenger. Now I have nothing to pull my boat with! My son turns 16 in two months so he'll be getting a truck we can use for that. LOL

You can just take your challenger in the water.:lolsmack:

Archived